Sierra Calhoun eliminates Tennessee (merged thread) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Sierra Calhoun eliminates Tennessee (merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I haven't watched her brother play so I don't know, but is he an NBA caliber player? Just wondering if by the time she got there that there is a chance that he could be going to the NBA.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Am I missing something here? Discussing the rankings of Duke's and UConn's medical and law schools is relevant how? Sierra, will play college ball for 4 years and then probably professional ball in the USA and abroad for another 12 years. Therefore, 16 years from now if Sierra decides to have a career in law or medicine she may be looking at which university has a good law school or medical school. So, how is the rankings of Duke's and UConn's law and medical school relevant to Sierra's decision as to where she should play basketball during her undergraduate years?

With Turner and the rest of the surround cast I suspect that a player like Calhoun could seriously push ND into serious NC contenders, if they already won't be. I am not sure that I ever see JMP winning a championship unless Geno decides to take a couple of years off to become an astronaut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom