Sid Wilson | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He needs to spend a year in residence at whatever school he chooses.

If he sits out this semester and joins a school for the second semester, he's going to have to sit for a year and be eligible second semester in 18/19.

There's really no wiggle room here and there's no chance at a hardship waiver. If he didn't enroll at St. John's - no problem. If he did, it's a run of the mill transfer with the year in residence requirement.

Reaction Score
This is what I hear. The staff in best case scenario gets him this year to play. (Long long shot). They do not want him to prep but sit out a year at Uconn and work with our staff. Have him work with the players and then play in a year. They do not want him to prep and possibly pick another school next year

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
This is what I hear. The staff in best case scenario gets him this year to play. (Long long shot). They do not want him to prep but sit out a year at Uconn and work with our staff. Have him work with the players and then play in a year. They do not want him to prep and possibly pick another school next year

If he's enrolled at St. John's, how exactly is he going to go back to a prep school?

That doesn't mitigate the year in residence requirement.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
If he's enrolled at St. John's, how exactly is he going to go back to a prep school?

That doesn't mitigate the year in residence requirement.
Borges mentions it in his article

Reaction Score
I have sympathy for the kid but we don't want KO & staff wasting alot of valuable time and brain power on this.

If you want to come Sid great, you know all you need to know about UConn.....nothing has changed since you made the wrong choice a couple months ago.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I have sympathy for the kid but we don't want KO & staff wasting alot of valuable time and brain power on this.

If you want to come Sid great, you know all you need to know about UConn.....nothing has changed since you made the wrong choice a couple months ago.

This isn't how recruiting works.... The staff will absolutely be spending time on Wilson convince him to come to UConn if they want him.

Reaction Score
This isn't how recruiting works.... The staff will absolutely be spending time on Wilson convince him to come to UConn if they want him.
I'd feel better about spending energy on this if the staff had at least 1 top 100 recruit on board already for 2018.

Reaction Score
Sounds like this should be resolved toot sweet, so I wouldn't be too concerned about it being a time sink. Classes about to start at UConn and other, so Sid needs to make some quick decisions. Put the time in...24x7 until Monday if need be.

Reaction Score

Thank you for this, captain obvious.

Reaction Score
Reporter I talked to said juco or prep.

Fishy is right. He was a fully matriculated student. In other words, full-time.

His only option is college, which includes JUCO.

Reaction Score
You have no chill. Jeez

Dude is passing on info from legit sources. May be obvious to you but not others

If its not obvious to you that UConn doesn't want this kid to get away a 2nd time, well then, i don't know what to tell you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom