Sid Wilson | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson

C

Chief00

Also from St. John's board this morning:

Lots of UCONN booster pressure was placed on his handlers and they felt they had him, explains why the Vineyard was so confident. And they didn't stop even after he signed and enrolled.

He is at SJU for the forseeable future and right now that is all that matters.

Love this recognition that UConn is back and taking no prisoners - Sorry, Stairmaster back to the JC ways - no more screwing around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Again, he's a kid, and he believed people he should have been able to trust. If you are implying he accepted cash or other benefits, that would be a different story.
All I am saying is someone high enough on the food chain had incentive to get him to St. John's and succeeded. I am not going to feel bad for anyone who has regrets three months later.

Reaction Score
They're not his most recent, the twitter app puts everyone you follow at the top of other people's follow lists now.

Wilson has followed them for a while now.
Oh OK makes sense

C

Chief00

The staff is on a bad run and Oz is just along for the ride. Hopefully September is a very good month for Husky nation on the recruiting front, and there's a good chance of it
Last weekend after my visit to Storrs and chilling at Blaze, I predicted at least two commits in Sept.

C

Chief00

Hard to quantify or judge the benefit he would bring to practices, but there is value to be had in him partaking in practices. Can only make the guys better than they would be if they practiced against a walk-on instead.

With that being said, I'm a bigger fan of some of the 2018 wings so I hope this doesn't steer us away from some of those guys. I won't complain, though

He can enroll this week and play next season.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
All I am saying is someone high enough on the food chain had incentive to get him to St. John's and succeeded. I am not going to feel bad for anyone who has regrets three months later.

Unless he was given the incentive, or asked an incentive be given to others, I'm not sure why it would be on him.

Reaction Score
Unless he was given the incentive, or asked an incentive be given to others, I'm not sure why it would be on him.
Because he was not blind to what was going on. No one, from the college program to the recruit himself is innocent. To act like Sid is a victim in this is a joke.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom