Sid Wilson | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson

Reaction Score
You must be new here. Oz is extremely plugged in to the staff's thinking. He's close friends with a couple of the coaches. So if he says it thats what they've been told

From what I've seen on this board that seems to be a great analysis. Oz knows people in the program, but that doesn't mean his (or their) information is accurate. He and the UConn staff have been burned a lot lately. Decent information when taken with a few thousand grains of salt.

Reaction Score
Oz is never wrong*

*Sarcastic

The staff is on a bad run and Oz is just along for the ride. Hopefully September is a very good month for Husky nation on the recruiting front, and there's a good chance of it

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Don't want to say I told you so...but pretty sure I called this...

I'm not an insider...but this seemed too obvious.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
The staff is on a bad run and Oz is just along for the ride. Hopefully September is a very good month for Husky nation on the recruiting front, and there's a good chance of it

I'll take your word over his. He hasn't only been wrong on recruits but also transfers/departures for at least the past 2 off seasons

Reaction Score
He's a kid who regrets his decision. "He made his bed," is more for a kid who got caught with drugs and was thrown out.
No its not. He went to St. John's because his "handlers" told him to. There is a reason for that and its far less innocent than you are suggesting.

Reaction Score
No its not. He went to St. John's because his "handlers" told him to. There is a reason for that and its far less innocent than you are suggesting.
Family, not handlers, sometimes you don't really have a say when you're family wants something. Kid built up the courage to go against them now, good for him, wherever he ends up.

Reaction Score
Would be a terrific replacement for larrier. Quite similar players. He could use a year off to bulk up and learn Tyler Phommachanh shoot. Might end up being the idesl scenario for him

Reaction Score
Even if he doesn't come here, it kinda sucks that he'd have to sit out the year.

Hard to quantify or judge the benefit he would bring to practices, but there is value to be had in him partaking in practices. Can only make the guys better than they would be if they practiced against a walk-on instead.

With that being said, I'm a bigger fan of some of the 2018 wings so I hope this doesn't steer us away from some of those guys. I won't complain, though

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Again, he's a kid, and he believed people he should have been able to trust. If you are implying he accepted cash or other benefits, that would be a different story.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom