Sid Wilson visting Thursday | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson visting Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
He may be assuming we get Waters in that. Wilson, Waters, and a couple high 3*s with talent is pretty darn good given the circumstances.

The class was well regarded when we had MAL. Tremont is considered a bit more prestigious than MAL, so getting Tremont would result in a good class, with anything else being the cherry on top.

Reaction Score
He may be assuming we get Waters in that. Wilson, Waters, and a couple high 3*s with talent is pretty darn good given the circumstances.
Yeah I mean not saying by an stretch that'd be a bad class, it would be very good, but Elite to me is like top 5/top 10 with at least one 5 star, y'know?

Reaction Score
Yeah I mean not saying by an stretch that'd be a bad class, it would be very good, but Elite to me is like top 5/top 10 with at least one 5 star, y'know?

And the assumption that we're getting Waters included is a bit of a leap, no?

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I open this thread for the first time since this morning and the first word I see is "herpes".

I assume this means we have no news.

Reaction Score
Curtis Haywood talking down about UConn when his best offers were GT, Houston, and Tulsa (after reclassifying back a year too) is an absolute joke. Goes to show you that the chances of MAL badmouthing Ollie are definitely high.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Curtis Haywood talking down about UConn when his best offers were GT, Houston, and Tulsa (after reclassifying back a year too) is an absolute joke. Goes to show you that the chances of MAL badmouthing Ollie are definitely high.

Good point, but I don't think Sid Wilson would be anywhere close to campus if MAL were going overboard on that.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Visit over..

I think he comes to UConn along with Waters and we can close the recruiting for 2017
So that may clam up all the KO bashers
Its amazing that one 3* PF/SF commits (Pork Chop) and some of the naysayers become believers
God, some people drive me crazy

Reaction Score
I think he comes to UConn along with Waters and we can close the recruiting for 2017
So that will clam up all the KO bashers
Its amazing that one 3* PF/SF commits (Pork Chop) and some of the naysayers become believers
God, some people drive me crazy
I think waters ultimately ends up here, but i dont feel good about sid. If he was coming i feel like he wouldve committed before leaving

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I think waters ultimately ends up here, but i dont feel good about sid. If he was coming i feel like he wouldve committed before leaving

I don't get this. He's going to Austin. If I was him I'd want to check out UT. Wouldn't you? Any kid who is paying for school is going to visit several of them. I don't think very many of these HS kids just fall in love with some college. It's a practical rather than emotional decision.

Reaction Score
I don't get this. He's going to Austin. If I was him I'd want to check out UT. Wouldn't you? Any kid who is paying for school is going to visit several of them. I don't think very many of these HS kids just fall in love with some college. It's a practical rather than emotional decision.
Whaley did, blake harris did. This late in the game it happens all the time. Our chance drop significantly when they leave campus uncommitted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom