Sid Wilson visting Thursday | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson visting Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dwayne Killings needs to earn his recruiting pedigree if he supposedly has been on Sid Wilson since the beginning.

We need to be able to beat St. John's for a top 100 wing.

#SealTheDealSid

Something else is clearly going on that is deterring recruits. Something outside of Killing's control. So I can't blame him for this.

Reaction Score
Something else is clearly going on that is deterring recruits. Something outside of Killing's control. So I can't blame him for this.
Why would any good recruit want to play in this conference. With our pedigree, had we been lighting it up the last couple of years it would be any easier sell but our conference and our recent underwhelming performance are weighing us down. Personally I haven't read any of the recruiting threads for 2018 and beyond because so much rides on next season. If we are mediocre again ain't none of those high rated recruits coming here.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
like AntG said....could have said 'next', but longshot at best. Staff went all out, but was initially viewed as a courtesy visit.
It happens. The two spots I'm not suuuuper worried about are PG and combo-forward.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
like AntG said....could have said 'next', but longshot at best. Staff went all out, but was initially viewed as a courtesy visit.

That sucks. St. Johns it seems then.

Reaction Score
Courtesy from who to who? Why would we get a courtesy visit?

Reaction Score
With all due respect to zionn, this wasn't a courtesy visit. That isn't a thing, he wouldn't waste two days here if he wasn't interested. Even if we're second or third, we're in this until he commits elsewhere.
Opinion or inside info?

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
With all due respect to zionn, this wasn't a courtesy visit. That isn't a thing, he wouldn't waste two days here if he wasn't interested. Even if we're second or third, we're in this until he commits elsewhere.

Thank you. I was gonna say this as well. Might not be choice one but he obviously has some interest.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
T
That makes me feel a little better. I mean if we go all out and its only considered a courtesy visit, then that'd be embarrassing
The staff wouldn't waste their time on a courtesy visit. Literally doesn't make any sense. He's a good enough player, that he can easily cut schools he's no longer interested in. We're definitely in this thing.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

This isn't true. When I was at UConn a player visited UConn who didn't end up going there and all the players knew the player wasn't coming there. I know this because I was hanging out in the dorm room during the visit.

No. I'm not going to tell you who it was.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
This isn't true. When I was at UConn a player visited UConn who didn't end up going there and all the players knew the player wasn't coming there. I know this because I was hanging out in the dorm room during the visit.

I don't think this staff has the luxury to have courtesy visits right now.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

Are you suggesting the staff didn't know?

Reaction Score

CJ Leslie

Reaction Score
If I had to guess, watch the third visit. That's where he is going.

Reaction Score
Dwayne Killings needs to earn his recruiting pedigree if he supposedly has been on Sid Wilson since the beginning.

We need to be able to beat St. John's for a top 100 wing.

#SealTheDealSid
Polley and Carlton weren't even on our radar before DK got here. He's earning his keep but yes we all want some big fish.

Also, the amount of suckers on here will always infuriate me. These basketball message boards breed the most gullible people on the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom