Sid Wilson Commits to UConn | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
Can we just get back on the road towards some level of relevancy again first? Lol
And the chance of Adams AND Larrier coming back in 2018 is about 1%.

But I like the optimism.
If Adams and Larrier are both back after this year, that indicates that we did not have a very good year...

Reaction Score
Made a seat for him in Pharm 101. I approve.

You know it's a good class when Pharmacy students don't take PHARM100. I think it's literally the only PHARM class there is, all mine were PHRM. I couldn't even take it being a pharmacy major. I wanted a class with all the bball players.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
You know it's a good class when Pharmacy students don't take PHARM100. I think it's literally the only PHARM class there is, all mine were PHRM. I couldn't even take it being a pharmacy major. I wanted a class with all the bball players.
I had a summer bio class with Boatright, Deandre, Omar Calhoun, Yawin, Obi, and it was by far the most entertaining class I took in my time in Storrs.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So, after 9 pages, can we agree that that situation is what we always thought during his recruitment? He wanted to come here, and family pressured him to stay home and play at St. Johns. Then, when that reality presented itself, he went back and made the decision he wanted to make all along?

Reaction Score
So, after 9 pages, can we agree that that situation is what we always thought during his recruitment? He wanted to come here, and family pressured him to stay home and play at St. Johns. Then, when that reality presented itself, he went back and made the decision he wanted to make all along?

Uh huh thanks for making that point HH.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Uh huh thanks for making that point HH.

Somebody needed to say it, rather than comparing him to DHam or other silly stuff, and wondering if he's the second coming of [insert great UConn wing here].

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
My second son was born 9 months after the 99 championship..
820.jpeg

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Or, Sid didn't really plan on reclassifying. St John's offered bank, so he reclassifies, collects that bank, then decommits to go to his first choice. Enrolls in school and plays in 2018 based on his preferred schedule. Bonus extra year of development under his belt. Sid made the slickest move in history. Ultimate cash grab. Emerging trend?

for the morons yes i'm joking

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
And it only goes to show that the Boneyard knows best!

Reaction Score
Or, Sid didn't really plan on reclassifying. St John's offered bank, so he reclassifies, collects that bank, then decommits to go to his first choice. Enrolls in school and plays in 2018 based on his preferred schedule. Bonus extra year of development under his belt. Sid made the slickest move in history. Ultimate cash grab. Emerging trend?

for the morons yes i'm joking

I nominate this for stupid post of the day....

Reaction Score
Apparently you missed the small print. Which makes you the small print...

Just the suggestion of it (even joking) is stupid. I saw your small print...that might be the dumbest part of your post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom