Sid Wilson Commits to UConn | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Thank God. Welcome Sid, we are happy to have you.

I have maintained that 2017's awful offseason was not the fault of the coaching staff. They thought their class was set in stone. Not only did we have transfers, but decommitments as well. We had to scramble to grab some decommits like Blake Harris, the other Diarra, and it didn't work out. I never really blamed them... It was such a difficult period that they hadn't planned for.

Here comes Sid Wilson... now, I would consider him a 2018 recruit since he will play in 2018. That's #1. We also are in good spots with a bunch of recruits, and it's early. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
Have no idea about this, because I don't follow recruiting closely enough, but I'm going along with the crowd, and very excited - Huge!
Welcome aboard Sid.
(cue request for highlight video)
(cue posting of highlight video)
(cue Chief, JSM, or some other malcontent attempting to piss in soup)
(cue 3 page argument as to whether this is proof than Ollie/Chill can/cannot land big tuna).

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Let this turn the tide for us. Welcome Sid!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Big get. Unclear status for this upcoming season though, correct?

Reaction Score
Again, UConn did not get their player immediately. This is the Rodney, Terry and now Sid Wilson story. Let's use these three to try to prevent losses like this in the future. Record them talking about how the wanted UConn, the feelings that lead them elsewhere and why they decided to transfer to UConn. Record them talking about how hard it is to sit for a year.

Meanwhile, I this as evidence that the staff is doing the work, the relationships are being built and the trust being earned. That is why they eventually came to Storrs.

Reaction Score
Not me. I'm good with getting a 4* kid in today's UConn world.

Top 75 sounds better than guys who aren't even top 200 (Carlton)

Have no idea about this, because I don't follow recruiting closely enough, but I'm going along with the crowd, and very excited - Huge!
Welcome aboard Sid.
(cue request for highlight video)
(cue posting of highlight video)
(cue Chief, JSM, or some other malcontent attempting to piss in soup)
(cue 3 page argument as to whether this is proof than Ollie/Chill can/cannot land big tuna).

Reaction Score
IMG_3120.JPG

Credit to @NoEscalators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members