Sid Wilson Commits to UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Excited to see if he's able to transform his body through a year of D1 strength & conditioning.

All focus goes to Nembhard & Akinjo now? Possible that Cam Reddish is still in play or does Sid make that a moot point?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Now keep him off the phone with Ed Cooley until he's moved into a dorm.

On a serious note, this is very encouraging. Our last Top 100 pledge who didn't decommit was Vance back in October of 2015. Hopefully we don't have to wait as long between Sid and the next one.

Reaction Score
Excited to see if he's able to transform his body through a year of D1 strength & conditioning.

All focus goes to Nembhard & Akinjo now? Possible that Cam Reddish is still in play or does Sid make that a moot point?
Reddish is announcing tonight so we'll know shortly. Though I wouldn't expect good news there

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Almost certainly going to have to sit this season....so a 2018 recruit, as per his original plan.

Ah, it doesn't work that way. All or nothing.
keyword almost. stranger things have happened but no sense in getting hopes up

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
i feel like Kansas every year has a player or three that is in trouble and either misses games or comes in for the second half of the season

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
We got the wrong "Wilson", or is it the wrong "Sid"? I'm thinking there must be a higher rated "Wilson" out there somewhere :cool:

Anyhow, welcome Sid, and I'm glad to see our staff getting more hits.

After a run into the 2nd weekend of Madness, it's going to snowball baby

Reaction Score
Almost certainly going to have to sit this season....so a 2018 recruit, as per his original plan.

Ah, it doesn't work that way. All or nothing.

Yes but like I said they are trying

Reaction Score
Reddish is announcing tonight so we'll know shortly. Though I wouldn't expect good news there

To me it's already good news. I know recruiting is not made for moral victory but Duke, Kentucky and UConn Cam's last 3? To those who think he can't recruit I can tell you about a lot of other teams who wish they were still in the picture, and most of them hoping were P5's. Hope he "shocks the world" but no mater, the worm may be turning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom