Sid Wilson Commits to UConn | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Based on the timing, it seems like 1 (or 2) of 2 things:

A. Sid Wilson can play the 2017-2018 season

B. UCONN can sue the shiitake mushroom out of USF for cancelling tomorrow's game.

Gentlemen, place your bets.

UConn Football has one possibly two waivers outstanding.

Reaction Score
If UConn outright sues USF for cancelling a game with a category 4 hurricane barreling down on their home, I will never attend another UConn sporting event in my life.

That said, this has to be Wilson if it's basketball, otherwise it could be the football team pre-applying for a waiver for the five wins = bowl thing.

Reaction Score
If UConn outright sues USF for cancelling a game with a category 4 hurricane barreling down on their home, I will never attend another UConn sporting event in my life.

That said, this has to be Wilson if it's basketball, otherwise it could be the football team pre-applying for a waiver for the five wins = bowl thing.
Exactly. Because it's much safer to be IN the hurricane than it is to be 1200 miles away from the hurricane.

Reaction Score

Enter Blumenthal.....

Reaction Score
When will the decision be made about eligibility in 2017?
Meanwhile Duke gets Marvin Bagley to switch classes to 2017 and gets word of his eligibility all in about 3 weeks. Hmmmm.

The Blue Devils figure to be the consensus No. 1 team in preseason polls because the NCAA reviewed Bagley's case and determined everything to be above board. Yet plenty of people, including some in the coaching community, wondered how Bagley, his family and Duke managed to pull this off.

"Incredible but not at all surprising," one ACC coach said.

Love to hate Duke? The NCAA and Marvin Bagley III just did your attitude a big favor

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
This team will be pretty intense if Sid Vicious can play this year.

DOOMED THOUGH

I'd be pretty excited if it was football player Kyle Buss too though. Comes here as a WR but at his size/speed he could really help out a thin RB corps.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Is Buss the Jersey kid?

DOOMED THOUGH

I'd be pretty excited if it was football player Kyle Buss too though. Comes here as a WR but at his size/speed he could really help out a thin RB corps.

Not fixing that ^

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

DOOMED THOUGH

That's actually my thought - it seems way, way too fast for Wilson.

Reaction Score
247 doesn't have Sid updated for our 2017 recruiting class but if they did we would have the #1 recruiting class in AAC (prev #8) and move up to #50 in the nation (prev #81) .

Avg 0.9165
49.53 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member