SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11) | Page 39 | The Boneyard

SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ollie could do some really fun things moving him around between the 3 and as a stretch 4 in a small-ball lineup.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Trying to figure out the best descriptor for your statement. Irony? The pot calling the kettle...? The Absolut morally superior police? The most politically correct politically correct? The ultimate holier than thou? The final authority of righteous indignation?

I love cliches especially when they are used to attack perceived cliches! I'm putting out choices but I think I'm going with the Absolut morally superior police cause I can drink to the absurdity of the dismissive.
As usual I don't know what the hell you are talking about Fleud, but the point of the post is that there is really no need for someone to come in and scold HuskyNation like he's a child. The fact that someone has to take multiple sentences to explain that this is a "special moment for Vance and is all about him and not us" is absurd to me. Especially when Vance went ahead and announced exactly when he will be declaring his decision less than an hour after HuskyNation was saying he wish he'd do that exact same thing. It just comes off as condescending and is frankly unnecessary since it presents nothing that everyone didn't already know.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Love this love this love this and in twenty minutes will still love this! The laptop reference (a little self dig?)!
The creating of lyrics in this thread as good as anything in the lyrics thread! The overview of this motley crew. The highlights of an established program!

Do you have a musical arrangement to go with this? Cause there should be one.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
As usual I don't know what the hell you are talking about Fleud, but the point of the post is that there is really no need for someone to come in and scold HuskyNation like he's a child. The fact that someone has to take multiple sentences to explain that this is a "special moment for Vance and is all about him and not us" is absurd to me. Especially when Vance went ahead and announced exactly when he will be declaring his decision less than an hour after HuskyNation was saying he wish he'd do that exact same thing. It just comes off as condescending and is frankly unnecessary since it presents nothing that everyone didn't already know.

, everybody else dropped it hours ago so why can't you?

Reaction Score
i love this kids game and he will be perfect in KO's systems- it's just a shame that we are DOOMED!!!

Reaction Score
Any know what time he'll announce on Friday?

CA being 3 hours behind EST, should he announce at 9PM PST most of us on the east coast would be sound asleep at midnight.

Reaction Score

CA being 3 hours behind EST, should he announce at 9PM PST most of us on the east coast would be sound asleep at midnight.

My guess is he'll tweet some kind of teaser shortly before the actual announcement on Friday itself.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
PA announcer at Gampel on Friday night: "Ladies and gentleman...before we introduce our Huskies...please welcome....from Napa, California...Mr. Vance Jackson with this announcement!!"

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
And now a live feed from Mark Emmert!

"You're banned".
Upon announcing he will be carted away without discussion. Driven to Bradley via volunteer Uber dude.

Reaction Score
Quick! Boneyard dreamteam start reading too much into this tweet and tell us what you think it means (but probably doesn't mean).
I think he's trying to either emulate the Jeremy Lamb Shake or KO's championship locker room dance. ... we're in for sure.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
, everybody else dropped it hours ago so why can't you?
clearly struck a nerve with you, if you'd open your eyes you would see that Fleud brought it up, and I was simply answering him.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

Let me clear this up for everyone...

He's clearly hiding his eyes and blocking to the left side of the pic. Left side = left coast = Cal. So he's blocking out Cal. Therefore, a clear UConn lock.

On second thought... he's blocking to HIS right even though it's OUR left... so... he's blocking UConn. Clear Cal lock now. Sorry to get hopes up.

Trust me, I have a psych degree.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Not to worry. I don't understand myself half the time and the other half the time I wish I didn't. I agree with you HuskyNation received a disproportionate response relative to what he wrote. I was totally impressed with the way he handled it. I didn't realize you were focused on defending him and were ticked at people who were over reactive. My misunderstanding. Glad you took the time to respond to me.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Not me!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer