SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland) | Page 15 | The Boneyard

SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I love the twitter stalking. Guilty as well. He definitely liked a lot of UConn tweets today, but also liked a few tweets from UNLV fans begging him to stay at UNLV. I wouldn't read too deep into the tweeting. Based on my Twitter stalking, we should start to feel good only when he starts following all of the guys on the team. Once that happens, it's pretty much a done deal.

Reaction Score
I love the twitter stalking. Guilty as well. He definitely liked a lot of UConn tweets today, but also liked a few tweets from UNLV fans begging him to stay at UNLV. I wouldn't read too deep into the tweeting. Based on my Twitter stalking, we should start to feel good only when he starts following all of the guys on the team. Once that happens, it's pretty much a done deal.
Agreed. Just find it strange he likes a bunch of UCONN tweets on the first day of his Oregon visit. Lol very strange..

Reaction Score
It's really once KO starts following.

Reaction Score
I'm sure there's a chance for his biases to creep in and potentially show his hand, but it's more reasonable to assume he's just trying to be nice by acknowledging people who tweet at him. It shows he read their tweet.

Reaction Score
I'm sure there's a chance for his biases to creep in and potentially show his hand, but it's more reasonable to assume he's just trying to be nice by acknowledging people who tweet at him. It shows he read their tweet.
Your most likely right. But its more exciting to read way to into it lol

Reaction Score
Well, it's 100% official when UConnMBB follows, or UConnCompliance follows - only such follow that has not been official is Hami, which is interesting.

Reaction Score
I read an article that states Uconn is the favorite to land him according to a report out of Canada, I'm sure you guys have already read it as well, not sure if it means anything?

Reaction Score
I read an article that states Uconn is the favorite to land him according to a report out of Canada, I'm sure you guys have already read it as well, not sure if it means anything?
Link. We say the twitter stufff

Reaction Score
Elgin Cook is coming back for Oregon. Considering they have Cook, Dillon Brooks, Jordan Bell and Chris Boucher it will be mighty hard finding any spare minutes of playing time at forward. UConn on the other hand has a hole at forward, Justin Jackson could slide into a starting forward spot right away.

Reaction Score
Elgin Cook is coming back for Oregon. Considering they have Cook, Dillon Brooks, Jordan Bell and Chris Boucher it will be mighty hard finding any spare minutes of playing time at forward. UConn on the other hand has a hole at forward, Justin Jackson could slide into a starting forward spot right away.
FYI- Elgin Cook graduated bud, he ain't playing college, professional basketball is his only choice at this point, sorry no more Elgin in college.

Reaction Score
FYI- Elgin Cook graduated bud, he ain't playing college, professional basketball is his only choice at this point, sorry no more Elgin in college.

To be fair, graduating doesn't mean you have no eligibility left, but a brief google suggest that yeah he's gone.

Reaction Score
To be fair, graduating doesn't mean you have no eligibility left, but he does seem to be gone.
He has no eligibility left, already played 4 years and YES he graduated, cmon I don't know what your trying to get at.

Reaction Score
He has no eligibility left, already played 4 years and YES he graduated, cmon I don't know what your trying to get at.

Not disputing anything, just saying that if graduating meant anything we wouldn't have Purvis. Or our previous grad transfers.

Reaction Score
Yup, my bad. The point remains the same, they still have three forwards who are better than anything we have.

Reaction Score
Not disputing anything, just saying that if graduating meant anything we wouldn't have Purvis. Or our previous grad transfers.
I think we all know about grad transfers, since the season ended almost have the posts are about grad transfers, lol.

Reaction Score
I think we all know about grad transfers, since the season ended almost have the posts are about grad transfers, lol.

Well, you agree that "he graduated" isn't the relevant point.

Where did he play his 1st year anyway, it seems to be erased from existence on the major sites for stats, which is why I said that I agreed with your assessment after some googling because anyone looking at his stat page will only see 3 years.

EDIT: never mind, junior college, I see.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Where did he play his 1st year anyway, it seems to be erased from existence on the major sites for stats, which is why I said that I agreed with your assessment after some googling because anyone looking at his stat page will only see 3 years.

He was at NW Florida State Juco his freshman year.

Reaction Score

It's all good, let's just hope we can get Jackson, it's a bonus for me because he has the same name as my soon to be son, Jackson.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If you look at it by championship, 99 was led by two McDonalds AA's, and so was 11.
04 and 14 were led by sub top 25 talent.

Calhoun made a good living recruiting the daylights out of that 25-45 type of player - and then he was very good at proving that the top 50 kid he recruited was actually a top 10-20 talent.

Reaction Score
My latest edition of stupid social media observations.

1. As previously stated, he liked 95% of the tweets he received over the past 10 days or so. They included pro UNLV and Maryland. UConn people just happened to tweet him a lot more.

2. Today he removed "UNLV Commit" from his bio on both Twitter and Instagram. Right before his duck visit.. bad sign? meaningless?

3. Maybe my craziest, most pointless, biggest stretch observation... he also changed his Instagram photo to this:
6f717487_6b83_4861_af76_cc88c6be4bf9.jpg

I know for a fact our practice facility walls are covered in that color blue. If that's the facility-- which there is absolutely no way to know-- I take that as a good sign. Yes. I might be crazy. I felt crazy typing it.

Reaction Score
My latest edition of stupid social media observations.

1. As previously stated, he liked 95% of the tweets he received over the past 10 days or so. They included pro UNLV and Maryland. UConn people just happened to tweet him a lot more.

2. Today he removed "UNLV Commit" from his bio on both Twitter and Instagram. Right before his duck visit.. bad sign? meaningless?

3. Maybe my craziest, most pointless, biggest stretch observation... he also changed his Instagram photo to this:
6f717487_6b83_4861_af76_cc88c6be4bf9.jpg

I know for a fact our practice facility walls are covered in that color blue. If that's the facility-- which there is absolutely no way to know-- I take that as a good sign. Yes. I might be crazy. I felt crazy typing it.
You need a hobby. And real things to worry about.

Reaction Score
That must mean I need the loony bin!
haha.. I think it's pretty clear that loving/following UConn basketball is everyone's hobby on here. That's a very good thing.
It's just funny that this guy who spends so much time on a message board and is telling me to get a hobby. It took me longer to write this post than it did to notice what's happening on his twitter.

Call the observations stupid and meaningless all you want but trust me I got bigger problems to worry about @Rocktheworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom