SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland) | Page 30 | The Boneyard

SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That helps us big time. Nike most of told him he needed another year.:)
Very good, what about Dorsey?

What do you guys think at this point of JJ commiting to Uconn?

50/50?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

What do you guys think at this point of JJ commiting to Uconn?

50/50?

Take this with a grain of salt, but I heard husky99 should have an update for us in 20 minutes.

Reaction Score

6'4" SG, probably doesn't matter much for JJ decision. If anything him coming back might be compelling for JJ as it makes Oregon's team more competitive nationally, whereas Brooks plays the same position and is the team's best/highest-usage player.

That all being said, Oregon still has minutes available at SF/PF even with Brooks back, with Cook and Benjamin gone.

Reaction Score
6'4" SG, probably doesn't matter much for JJ decision. If anything him coming back might be compelling for JJ as it makes Oregon's team more competitive nationally, whereas Brooks plays the same position and is the team's best/highest-usage player.

That all being said, Oregon still has minutes available at SF/PF even with Brooks back, with Cook and Benjamin gone.
Got it, only brought it up because someone mention both Brooks and Dorsey yesterday.

Reaction Score
Got it, only brought it up because someone mention both Brooks and Dorsey yesterday.
Dorsey reminds me somewhat of a young Brandon Roy, he might be a little smaller and he is obviously not as developed yet, but I believe he tremendous potential, sorry for being off topic.

Reaction Score

Tough to say if this is good or bad, but I suspect this means a decision is coming soon

Reaction Score
I have to assume that Oregon still has scholarships open, but has that been confirmed now with Brooks and Dorsey returning? I know we have two schollies left for next year, but other schools might not with their guys coming back..I'm sure they'd make room for JJ somehow, regardless; but this is somewhat good news.

Reaction Score

Just talking out loud. But my guess is if Dorsay stays it helps Oregon. They play different positions and it is important to surround yourself with more talent

Reaction Score
I dont think Dorsey's decision impacts JJ...Brooks maybe, but my bet is JJ is confident enough that he can play at both schools...just like purvis and Brimah coming back should not effect his decision...but i'm not a 18 yr high school kid w parents in my ear either...

Reaction Score
I have to assume that Oregon still has scholarships open, but has that been confirmed now with Brooks and Dorsey returning? I know we have two schollies left for next year, but other schools might not with their guys coming back..I'm sure they'd make room for JJ somehow, regardless; but this is somewhat good news.

Looks like they have 2 as well, unless there are sanctions I don't know about.

Verbal Commits

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Just my two cents. Oregon has great forwards(Brooks, boucher), and a backup that would start almost anywhere(Bell). Not to mention former highly ranked SF Brandon Austin, and a JUCO PF as well.

Reaction Score
Just my two cents. Oregon has great forwards(Brooks, boucher), and a backup that would start almost anywhere(Bell). Not to mention former highly ranked SF Brandon Austin, and a JUCO PF as well.
Brandon Austin? I thought he went to jail or something

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
maybe he just had a good view at graduation? duck!
must-see-imagery-oregon-butt-graduation2.jpg
If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
So let's get things straight. The Boneyard has ruled out Maryland and it's down to Oregon and UConn even as the crystal ballers have 50% of their six picks for Maryland. And one of them still has Arizona.

Brooks and Dorsey returning are pluses for UConn because of playing time.
Unless you take the view Brooks and Dorsey returning are pluses for Oregon because the team will be more competitive.

JJ wants to come to UConn, but JJ's parents want him to go to Oregon.

@8893 posted this pic which favors UConn:

dog-on-duck-1.jpg

@huskiesNhoos posted this picture which favored Oregon:

must-see-imagery-oregon-butt-graduation2.jpg

It's obvious to me that from all of this JJ is going to Providence unless someone can show he scored 111 points in one game! Some more grains of sand to throw at you all eh @husky99! That's Canadian speak if you didn't get my drift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom