SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland) | Page 19 | The Boneyard

SF Justin Jackson (picks Maryland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Are we talking about grains of salt here or should I get the bottle of champagne ready?
The salt shaker is 75% full. I don't think he has told Ollie he's committed, but he must have said something to make Ollie think we lead. Unfortunately no time table as of yet.

Reaction Score
The salt shaker is 75% full. I don't think he has told Ollie he's committed, but he must have said something to make Ollie think we lead. Unfortunately no time table as of yet.
Just remember that when consuming a lot of salt, you have to keep things fluid. Otherwise you get dehydrated...

(serious thanks to all the insiders and semi-insiders on the board - this stuff keeps me entertained all offseason)

Reaction Score
image.jpeg

Reaction Score
The last day of the spring signing period is Wednesday so I believe many of the top guys will decide by then. ESPNU usually has the announcements on recruiting nation. Of course you can wait to the fall to enroll but I think most these guys set their timetables to decide by the 18th.

Reaction Score
Watching this kids film I really think he's more of a 3 than a 4, but definitely versatile. Looks like he has the whole package. Would be a huge get and cement an unreal recruiting class for KO.
Agree but Daniels was really more of a 3 than a 4. Same with Hamilton and both of those players rebounded pretty well. We don't have to win rebounding battles but we can't get overwhelmed either. This is one good looking recruiting class and Justin would be a great bonus.

Reaction Score
This guy would be an ideal 4 in the Shonn Miller mold.

The days of guys like Facey or Oriakhi clogging the lane at the 4 position are quickly fading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom