Seton Hall Postgame Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am very pleased to have watched this game tonight as I am sure all of you are too. What pleased me the most was their excellence and the play of Amari and Ines. Just very happy to see.
I hope that they have a great trip home and an good couple of days of rest and practice.

Reaction Score
The turnaround from Sunday's game to tonight reminds me of an abacus or a pendulum. Talk about a collective swing. It was obvious from the tip-off that the players themselves were determined to stamp their authority. The energy was contagious and Aaliyah had an extra gear throughout. She has to be the most mobile 6'3 big in the country.

How about our two 6'5 players shooting 6 - 7 from 3-pt land? That's giving Azzi a run for her money. Kudos to Amari for having the highlight play of the night.

Overall, a great performance.

Reaction Score
Who'd guess this would be the first time the team would score in triple digits this season?

Aaliyah is an All-American and if she has a good showing in the Scar and UTenn games, she should be in the NPOY conversation.

Amari's butt assist is def a top 10 of the year play.

Aubrey was fantastic and continually shows how much she was missed last year.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
AE and Rip Hamilton. I hope AE never removes that mask. UConn is facing a brutal schedule with 4 games in 8 days. These ladies are going to need rest. Geno's going to need someone from the injured list to return, and soon.

Reaction Score
Too many subs and that Amari she has to stop those sitting on the floor doin bounce passes to back door cutters . She was starting to look like Meadowlark out there. Kudos to her and a big smile on her 2nd straight 3 ball. Who needs Azzi when our front court was knocking down those 3 balls.
Fun game to watch!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44