Senior Night 4 participants | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Senior Night 4 participants

Reaction Score
She will gauge her learning and improvement in this one year, and evaluate if the same progress next year will serve her well.
Or if she believes she is good to go now.
Personally, I’d get the first year of my Masters Degree under my belt, and go pro next year.
That was the plan in the beginning.

Reaction Score
She will gauge her learning and improvement in this one year, and evaluate if the same progress next year will serve her well.
Or if she believes she is good to go now.
Personally, I’d get the first year of my Masters Degree under my belt, and go pro next year.
That was the plan in the beginning.
I actually think she is a grad student now as she finished her undergrad last year.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
2) There is instability in Eastern Europe and Hungary does share a border with Ukraine. A hurricane made Charlie Collier want to stay in Texas. Would a war in Europe affect Dorka?
I was just pondering the same thing a few minutes ago. My unsolicited advice is to stay in the States another year.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Dorka is a very intelligent woman. Everything we have thought of her situation, she has already thought. Plus she is acutely aware of factors and emotions and desires that affect her heart and mind going forward. She has good and experienced counselors at her side. I am sure, whatever her decision, we will support Dorka the woman over Dorka the basketball player. #Huskie for life, #BleedBlue

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Personally, I’d get the first year of my Masters Degree under my belt, and go pro next year
this is her first year of her masters

Reaction Score
She has 3 yrs of eligibility remaining. Only 19-20 count. 20-21 does not, and 21-22 would qualify as a redshirt.

Reaction Score

She should. I was commenting that she wouldn’t necessarily be alone

Reaction Score
You don't get an extra year for covid. It's just that 20-21 does not count towards eligibility.
So she has used 1 of her 4 years.

If she had been injured last year and played this year, she would have used 2 of her 4 years.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We may have a grad transfer at Senior Day next year. I don't have anyone in mind, but rosters are fluid.

Reaction Score
Great ceremony... as always. Loved the Team walking Dorka out...and my oh my the tears, especially Nika and Paige. Great touch having Nika and Aaliyah immediately next to Dorka.. with Noka from Croatia and Aaliyah from Canada.

GO Huskies!!!

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
That's my understanding. I think it's still true officially that a red-shirt year is when a player voluntarily sits out a year (any year) for purposes of development or for personal reasons or for academic reasons, that is called a red-shirt year. When you miss a year for injury, that is called a medical hardship. And a transfer year is a transfer year (which may soon become mostly a dinosaur).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom