Sedona Prince Transfer Discussion Thread 2.1 [merged] | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sedona Prince Transfer Discussion Thread 2.1 [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You weren't suppose to pick up on that detail. But see, gut feelings may be just that worthwhile! ;)
You weren't suppose to pick up on that detail. But see, gut feelings may be just that worthwhile! ;)
Do you really need a clock to speak to your "gut" when hungry?? Nah.--hunger is hunger the clock be damned.

Reaction Score
I wonder if the decision to join the Big East would make a difference on her decision making as it was not known until after she visited the campus. If this does not play any role in her decision making, this may make a difference to future recruits when making their choices. By moving into a league which is stronger than the AAC, the incentive of playing against traditional women's basketball competitors might be just as enticing as playing in the ACC or the Big 10.

Reaction Score
I wonder if the decision to join the Big East would make a difference on her decision making as it was not known until after she visited the campus. If this does not play any role in her decision making, this may make a difference to future recruits when making their choices. By moving into a league which is stronger than the AAC, the incentive of playing against traditional women's basketball competitors might be just as enticing as playing in the ACC or the Big 10.

I don't know if that makes a difference or not. On the other hand, missing a few trips to Texas yearly during the AAC season might also affect her decision.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I have a feeling we are going to hear her decision today....my gut says ND but I am still fingers crossed obviously for UConn.
Feeling based on what?

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
That is a lot of hate for one basketball post. Perhaps you try a shot of Marianne Williamson. ;)
Or,maybe start coating the teeth with Benadryl.They surely hurt after spitting out the hatred.

Reaction Score
What ever the truth of AAC vs BE really does not matter. It is perception, i.e. how the recruits, AAU/HS coaches,parent see the impact of either on their kids visibility.
To me, the BE dispels the image of a johnny come lately AAC with no history or no visibility in WCBB. Only UConn within that conference projects that image of top team, top visibility. --
Everything I feel may be wrong, it has happened once before. Uconn fans have spelled their names in snow often about being in the AAC now will that change.

Reaction Score
Or,maybe start coating the teeth with Benadryl.They surely hurt after spitting out the hatred.
Hate is the most destructive of all human feelings. It raises BP, with emotional feeling that linger and keep that BP above dangerous level causing the brain to not think clearly.
Usually the one person or group or thing you hate is clueless of your feelings so they go happily along with cool heads and BP floating in their normal range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom