Sedona Prince Transfer Discussion Thread 2.1 [merged] | The Boneyard

Sedona Prince Transfer Discussion Thread 2.1 [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Another try at a discussion thread about the transfer of Sedona Prince as opposed to discussion other teams and how much you like or dislike them...which pretty much belongs on the General Women's Board .

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Let's all try to behave ourselves or else...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Another try at a discussion thread about the transfer of Sedona Prince as opposed to discussion other teams and how much you like or dislike them...which pretty much belongs on the General Women's Board .
Good idea. I tried and gave up. Let the vultures keep circling that other thread, there's a dead topic down there somewhere.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
The word is she will visit ND and Oregon. So we will know in a week or so were Sedona will go.

Reaction Score
The word is she will visit ND and Oregon. So we will know in a week or so were Sedona will go.

She was at ND Thursday and Friday. Visiting Oregon Saturday and Sunday

Reaction Score
IMO Sedona Prince would be frosting on the cake and also provide insurance to future UConn teams for the next 3 years. But, do not sell the current players short as Geno has put together the nucleus of players that can and will compete for the National Championship with or without Prince. I also believe that Geno will fill the height gap on this team either within the USA or from Europe or Asia.

Reaction Score
IMO Sedona Prince would be frosting on the cake and also provide insurance to future UConn teams for the next 3 years. But, do not sell the current players short as Geno has put together the nucleus of players that can and will compete for the National Championship with or without Prince. I also believe that Geno will fill the height gap on this team either within the USA or from Europe or Asia.

Not THIS team. It's either Prince or bust.

Reaction Score
Don't agree with your comment. This team has a lot of potential, and do not underestimate the contribution that ONO can make. We have not begun to see the skills that this young lady has to offer. But you have your reasons.

Sorry I meant either Prince or no other height player from outside THIS team, I don't mean bust as in this team is a bust. You were implying that Geno will bring other height from outside to THIS team. This team is going to be very good without Prince.

Reaction Score
I think @pvdoggy is referring to the fact that for this specific team (19-20) Prince, if even eligible, is the only potential addition at this point. In other words adding anyone else to 2019 won't be happening unless it's Prince.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Sorry I meant either Prince or no other height player from outside THIS team, I don't mean bust as in this team is a bust. You were implying that Geno will bring other height from outside to THIS team. This team is going to be very good without Prince.

Yes, Geno said that there are no more gifts in his gift bag this summer. But you never know when someone will jump into the portal.

Reaction Score
I think @pvdoggy is referring to the fact that for this specific team (19-20) Prince, if even eligible, is the only potential addition at this point. In other words adding anyone else to 2019 won't be happening unless it's Prince.

Didn't Collier reopen her recruitment in late summer? While I agree that Prince is the target, anything can still happen.

Just an aside but just about everything that can be said about Prince was said at least 10 times in the last thread. I challange you all to find something new to say. If some of you didn't like how the old threadit strayed off the topic then maybe it was because there was nothing else to say. I mean how many ways can "Gee golly, I hope Prince signs with UConn and not those other programs" be stated?

In about 3 weeks we get to watch ONO, Williams and Bueckers actually play the game. I can't wait.

Reaction Score
Wait, so you think she's going back to Texas? Or that she has a fourth school in mind?
My reaction was similar, "then where is she going" ?
I guess farms aren't worth what they use to be.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Didn't Collier reopen her recruitment in late summer? While I agree that Prince is the target, anything can still happen.
Charli Collier? She decommitted from UConn in September of her senior year.

Reaction Score

Just an aside but just about everything that can be said about Prince was said at least 10 times in the last thread. I challange you all to find something new to say. If some of you didn't like how the old threadit strayed off the topic then maybe it was because there was nothing else to say. I mean how many ways can "Gee golly, I hope Prince signs with UConn and not those other programs" be stated?

In about 3 weeks we get to watch ONO, Williams and Bueckers actually play the game. I can't wait.
Paige isn’t coming for another year and 3 weeks for your viewing pleasure

Reaction Score
I am not willing to bet my ranch. But, don't you think that this fellow is entitled to his opinion without jumping in his about it. You are entitled to yours so why don't you guys just slow it down. No one knows what she is going to do and that may include her as well. There are at least five choices: stay, ND, Oregon, UConn or something unknown. Whatever, when she announces, everyone will be all over that thread like flies on fragrance and the pontificating will begin again. At this point, just let it happen in good time.

Reaction Score
Paige isn’t coming for another year and 3 weeks for your viewing pleasure
In July, CW and ONO will be playing in Pan Am 3x3. Paige will be playing in the U19 competition.

Reaction Score
Aaaaaaa not sure how to watch that thanks for the information

MTC

Reaction Score
So let me guess. You were probably also one of the infinite posters who put us through weeks of Megan only visited UConn so everybody thought she was important but she'll never commit here, and Megan isn't a UConn type player, and Megan won't come to UConn because Geno wouldn't give her a UConn jersey like Muffett did, and Megan won't come to UConn because she wants to be the BWOC and Geno doesn't tolerate that attitude, and Megan makes so many twitter posts you can tell she would never fit in with our girls at UConn, and I'm glad Megan doesn't want to come here because she is waiting too long and that means that somebody who really wants to be here can't get a scholarship offer -- I hate selfish players like that, and no doubt the most prescient, Look at Mikayla and AEH and Lexi and you can tell THEY really want to me here but Megan is just going through the motions -- we'll be better off without her.

Pleeeeeeze.
I never made any thoughts regarding Megan but it is obvious that you did. How did that work out for you?

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score
For some reason I feel you don't have may ideas about Prince. You don't come to UConn and succeed without real desire.

You seem to have "many ideas" about Sedona Prince in the form of accusations about her character and motivation, wholly without any supporting facts or evidence-- the worst sort of speculation. Why are you doing that nasty business?

MTC

Reaction Score
Tell us what you KNOW about her desire.
Probably about as much as anyone and as little as everyone. She seems very unhappy where she is and is searching for answers

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well I gotta tell yah. I really like our chances of getting Prince, because I believe she knows shes getting a second chance to do something special and she wasnt happy where she was so why go to another place and not be happy all over again. By that I mean UConn offers everything and everything is expected when you come to UConn. Your expected to work hard, your expecting to win, your expecting to be in the FF and win NC's. Other teams are wishing and hoping to get there. When you look at UConns roster and with who is expected to commit you know its all there. Why would you go anyplace else? See UConn is going to the FF and will win NC's over the next 4 years with Prince or without her. There are no guarantees in life however UConn is as close to a guarantee of reaching the FF NC and making a player like Prince great as there is. The reasons why she will be great at UConn is the same as its been for so many. First shes not gonna sit shes 6'7 and can play. Second she is surrounded by so many HS numbers 1's who must be guarded one on one she will not have to concerned about being double and triple teamed as much as she would playing for another team. UConn has too many weapons. Third she will be developed by the best coaching staff in WCBB. When I read some of the comments and opinions on this board as to why she wont come, and she may not come I think to myself if she doesnt come what a big mistake for her future but then again its just what she wants and what she wants is something we dont know. So I will remain positive as I have over the past 20 something years on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom