SEC 21-22 | Page 11 | The Boneyard

SEC 21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can anyone confirm whether Lavendar Briggs is in the transfer portal? Just saw that her name is listed on Raoul's wbbblog.com site, but I thought she was out for the season with any injury per this article.

1641828349175.png

Reaction Score
I can't confirm but that is the word...also noticed Brenda and Morgan are following her in IG......as well as several MD players

Reaction Score
If that was Kentucky's best shot they may as well cancel the rest of their season . Very underwhelming performance yesterday by the Cats .

Reaction Score
If that was Kentucky's best shot they may as well cancel the rest of their season . Very underwhelming performance yesterday by the Cats .
They aren’t hard to figure out. The sad part is Rhyne really hasn’t gotten much better in 4 years. She’s a great talent and can shoot lights out if open. In the W she’ll be great because the focus won’t all be on her, but she’s going to have to learn to move without the ball and how to play defense. SC has the depth to just keep a fresh body on her all the time which frustrates Rhyne and her team.

Reaction Score
Kentucky game postponed, Coach Novak tested positive and only 6 players available. As I understand no one seriously sick but NCAA Covid policy requires them to sit out. Must admit, this season beginning to look questionable.

Reaction Score
Kentucky game postponed, Coach Novak tested positive and only 6 players available. As I understand no one seriously sick but NCAA Covid policy requires them to sit out. Must admit, this season beginning to look questionable.
At least when this current delay is over it will be done. I could see this weekend as a possible postponement but after that things should be back to normal…or at least as close to normal as we are going to get this season.

Reaction Score
really thought Vanderbilt would at least make it a game vs Tenn NOPE, straight blowout at home.

Reaction Score
At least when this current delay is over it will be done. I could see this weekend as a possible postponement but after that things should be back to normal…or at least as close to normal as we are going to get this season.
Hope you are right but Covid just looks like it will never go away. I long for a Covid free world!

Reaction Score
Ole Miss beats MSU 86-71 and candidly it wasn’t that close. R Jackson was back but R Farley is still out with COVID and A Jones didn’t play. D Carter was also out with a family emergency. Ole Miss took advantage with a 43-23 (18-5 offensive) rebounding margin and 22-13 lead in assists. M Taylor had an unusually bad afternoon. Hats off to Ole Miss. They played a great game.

Reaction Score
M Davenport was a top target of Coach Schaefer for Mississippi State before she ultimately chose Rutgers. She has a world of potential. I hope she gets everything worked out.

Reaction Score
Not sure what is going on with MSU, but they are mailing it in tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom