Rumor..Mustapha Heron considering transferring | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rumor..Mustapha Heron considering transferring

Reaction Score
There are lots of other places to live. Outside of someone from Westport, typically 2nd generation, I don't hear anyone complaining about home values in Westport. People leave the high cost of living in New Canaan and move to Westport :D

Huh. Well, I know someone that moved out of a 1200 foot ranch. Sold for $950k.

I just think that's ridiculous.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You could make the same argument about Connecticut and Hartford and it would not be that difficult.

But downside to CT is they don't have drunk, drugged, or plain crazy rednecks getting arrested and yelling..."Roll Tide!!". Those are some of the best internet videos going.

Reaction Score
In my area around Buffalo, people are leaving in droves. And yet the housing values are rising. This tells me the people coming in are buying more house than the people moving out. Maybe people leave Connecticut because the of the million dollar ranch houses in Westport.
Where can you get a ranch in Westport for a million? Try a million five bruh.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The only part of 'Bama I visit is the gulf coast and there's plenty of good along there.

upload_2017-4-2_13-52-52.png

Reaction Score
Maybe 2nd to drunk NASCAR fans screaming Chevy Sucks vs. Ford Sucks, the necks screaming RTR (roll tide roll) vs. WDE (war dam eagle) is good stuff

But downside to CT is they don't have drunk, drugged, or plain crazy rednecks getting arrested and yelling..."Roll Tide!!". Those are some of the best internet videos going.

Reaction Score
I can find you a ranch in Westport for under 750K in your interested.
No thanks. The commute to the city from there is brutal. Give me Darien or Greenwich.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Most CT residents would feel right at home in the Huntsville, Alabama area in the north- Good economic base, rolling hills, fresh rivers, reservoirs and trails.

Most CT residents would love a week's vacation on the Gulf Coast.

Everything else in between? It's like an alien planet.

Reaction Score
Most CT residents would feel right at home in the Huntsville, Alabama area in the north- Good economic base, rolling hills, fresh rivers, reservoirs and trails.

Most CT residents would love a week's vacation on the Gulf Coast.

Everything else in between? It's like an alien planet.
The Birmingham suburbs are nice, Mountian Brooke is just as nice as basically any town in CT. Homewood and Vestavia also very nice. Lake Martin area is a lot of fun. Tuscolusa is a great college town. Auburn isn't a bad town either.

I have spent a lot time in Alabama, my wife is from there and an Alabama grad, it's a very nice state, has its drawbacks for sure, but has a lot of positives as well.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
To get back on track let's assume the kid is interested in coming back home and playing at UConn, and let's assume there is no dirt in his background, do we want him? We'd be holding up a scholarship for a year. Are his skill sets worth doing that? Are there players in the 2018 class that we have a chance on that would make taking him at the expense of a scholarship we need desperately to fill holes next year foolish?

If people can get away from Alabama for a sec I'd be interested in their opinions.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
To get back on track let's assume the kid is interested in coming back home and playing at UConn, and let's assume there is no dirt in his background, do we want him? We'd be holding up a scholarship for a year. Are his skill sets worth doing that? Are there players in the 2018 class that we have a chance on that would make taking him at the expense of a scholarship we need desperately to fill holes next year foolish?

If people can get away from Alabama for a sec I'd be interested in their opinions.
He's a stud and future 1st round draft pick. If you have a chance to get him, you jump on it especially after losing out on El Diablo to Satan himself.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I am asking around and hearing some nba talk more then transfering talk

Reaction Score

Not if he's coming for a year then going to the NBA

Reaction Score
Yet people are leaving the state at a faster rate than almost anywhere else in the country. I moved a while ago and would never live in CT again.

Primarily attributable to an aging population in the Northeast relative to other areas looking for warmer weather and a reduced cost of living.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom