Rodney Purvis- Transferring (BREAKING NEWS) | The Boneyard

Rodney Purvis- Transferring (BREAKING NEWS)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

he just retweeted someone that referred to him transferring. LETS GOOO

Reaction Score
He and boat have been tweeting at each other. He has followed a couple people on the team as well as KO, and KO followed him... Not that it means much... But its something!

Reaction Score
I'm wondering.... if Purvis wants to transfer to UConn and UConn is still hoping for an ACC invite, what are the odds that NC State would block UConn as one of the schools Purvis could transfer to? If the ACC accepts UConn at some point, Purvis could be facing his former coach/school. I'm not sure most coaches would allow that. Hmmm. Thoughts?

Reaction Score
I'm wondering.... if Purvis wants to transfer to UConn and UConn is still hoping for an ACC invite, what are the odds that NC State would block UConn as one of the schools Purvis could transfer to? If the ACC accepts UConn at some point, Purvis could be facing his former coach/school. I'm not sure most coaches would allow that. Hmmm. Thoughts?

That's a non-issue.

Reaction Score
Sa-nizzle! I do not know who they are but I hope they are right.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Ok, time for my heard-it-from-a-friend-who-heard-it-from-a-friend story:

My buddy's coworker's brother goes to NCSU and apparently knows some of the bball players. Supposedly Purvis is transferring to UConn.

I don't know why I'm writing this because it is third hand information and I can't begin to guess about the validity of it, but take it for what it's worth.

Reaction Score
@RyanTice: It's official,NCSU has granted Rodney Purvis his release to any school except ACC schools & Notre Dame, Louisville, Pitt, Cuse, Mizzou & Cin

Reaction Score
Mizzou and Cincy are on that list because NC State has upcoming OOC games with them.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
@RyanTice: It's official,NCSU has granted Rodney Purvis his release to any school except ACC schools & Notre Dame, Louisville, Pitt, Cuse, Mizzou & Cin

Mizzou & Cin are interesting blocks. Any educated speculation on why these two teams would be nixed?

Thanks for the quick answer tcf!

Reaction Score

Interesting Mizzou & Cincy are on there since they aren't going to be ACC schools. I can see the others.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Why Cin? Because they are next to jump to the ACC?

Reaction Score
http://Post original url/ZwQwrZ

Mentions he's probably going to UConn and wants to play PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom