Rayshaun Hammonds offer | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Rayshaun Hammonds offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So two posts constitutes pushing a narrative now?

Regardless, those two points were meant to be unrelated but I still stand by the first one. I don't see how you can argue that Ollie hasn't prioritized guards in every single recruiting class he has been present for.
He watched guards carry us to three and a half national championships. Okafor can't carry that team without Gordon and Rashad.

He should be prioritizing guards. But he's been getting some well regarded bigs. Hard to criticize his recruiting. He just brought in a top ten class.

Reaction Score
So is this an actual possibility? He was scheduled to visit the 4th but then Polley committed, and I guess he is still visiting, but is anything going around that we are really pushing here?

Reaction Score
We got'em...(my prediction). Deal is sealed.

2017 Class

Ham
MAL
Rayshaun
Polley
Carlton

Let's go!

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I'm hearing strong odds he commits soon after his visit. Always listen to OZ, most connected insider there could be.
Does this put Polley's commitment in doubt?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Does this put Polley's commitment in doubt?

If we are indeed out of the Bamba sweepstakes, we should have enough scholarships for both of them. Also, I'm a little fuzzy on this, but isn't Polley more of a combo forward whereas Hammonds is more of a 4? I could definitely be wrong though.

Reaction Score
If we are indeed out of the Bamba sweepstakes, we should have enough scholarships for both of them. Also, I'm a little fuzzy on this, but isn't Polley more of a combo forward whereas Hammonds is more of a 4? I could definitely be wrong though.
Seems like they've both been described as combo forwards, similar games but just looking at highlights Hammonds seems more athletic

Reaction Score
Hammonds has been more of a 4 but seems to be transitioning to be more of a 3.

Reaction Score
While there are only two schollys left, it's crucial to remember hd would be a 1&done, and larrier+Adams could go early entry as juniors, so KO should have some flexibility to sign some his main 2018 targets.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
We'd have enough spots for them both, but if I was Polley I'd certainly reconsider my commitment if we land Hammonds. Not that I want him to -- I love what I've seen of his game, and his enthusiasm for the program -- but they're very similar players.

Reaction Score
We'd have enough spots for them both, but if I was Polley I'd certainly reconsider my commitment if we land Hammonds. Not that I want him to -- I love what I've seen of his game, and his enthusiasm for the program -- but they're very similar players.

KO sees the way the NBA is going and is trying to mimic that here. I think you could definitely play 2 shooting combo forwards side by side. Theoretically have Durham at center, that's a dangerous shooting lineup.

Reaction Score
With Ham this is a top 5 recruiting class....when all is said and done.
Probably in the 5-15 range when all said and done. Bamba would push us into top 5. Really wanted to get Bamba or Richards but I'll remain optimistic because I think junior Enoch will be an animal for us at the 5.

Reaction Score
Probably in the 5-15 range when all said and done. Bamba would push us into top 5. Really wanted to get Bamba or Richards but I'll remain optimistic because I think junior Enoch will be an animal for us at the 5.
its been reported we are out on bamba despite getting that august visit.

Reaction Score

I would bet where are out with both

Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see what happens, especially with the early signing period starting next Wednesday.

Reaction Score
KO sees the way the NBA is going and is trying to mimic that here. I think you could definitely play 2 shooting combo forwards side by side. Theoretically have Durham at center, that's a dangerous shooting lineup.
I would think there's definitely enough minutes at the 3 and 4 for Polley, Hammonds, and Vance Jackson once Larrier leaves, but enough guys where I wouldn't be shocked if he at least considered opening up his recruitment

Reaction Score
Carlton is 189 on 247, is this another Rock Lubin? Polley is barley top 100. MAL and Ham would be the only top 50 guys, can't imagine that's remotely enough for a top 5 class.

With Ham this is a top 5 recruiting class....when all is said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom