2021 Recruiting: - Rahsool Diggins Commits to UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Rahsool Diggins Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He can post the Rocky mountaintop one again too because that's where Hurley's bringing us.

We are going from Tulsa to the mountaintop once again. Our haters hate to see it. Hurley and Tiger Tom working their magic on the recruiting trail.

PS: F-- Syracuse and other sellouts. UCONN is Big East basketball.

Reaction Score
To put things in perspective. In DH first 2 full years on the job to recruit, he convinced 2 heavy Syracuse leans, one basically in their back yard to come to UConn.
Then he goes and grabs Seton Halls priority target out of Jersey. (Without ever even visiting)
Then he grabs a Villanova target right out of Philly....
Other fab bases say “he hasn’t put anyone into the NBA in college”..... well if that’s your strongest pitch against the guy right now!?!? I CANT WAIT, to see our classes 3-4 years down the line.

brand is still strong & the future is equally bright.
THIS^

They should’ve gotten us when they could.

Reaction Score
Don't think you'd be able to read a sentence like this if we were still in the AAC.
Not for nothing, but that is 100% correct. The staff was already doing a good job on the recruiting trail, but once the Big East move was announced, they just took it to another level...and everybody in the business has noticed this.

Reaction Score
DH warned people after last year's Villanova game that "you better get us now because its coming". I dont know if I was completely convinced in the moment, but I think he gave ample warning. It feels like a recruiting freight train just barrelling through other teams getting commitments.

Reaction Score
Hopefully more of these moments...

Attachments

• 33C050E6-534E-41FF-B8F1-77B15B7B3A91.jpeg
    33C050E6-534E-41FF-B8F1-77B15B7B3A91.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 266
Reaction Score
“He’s a special guard that’s crafty with the basketball,” said John Mosco, Archbishop Wood’s coach. “Makes everybody better around him, and he’s a winner, a team player. He gets by people. His shot’s getting better. He gets people involved, gets people the ball in the right places to score and he’s learned when to take over.”

And for those without Courant access: Rahsool Diggins, 4-star guard from Philadelphia, accepts Dan Hurley’s challenge, picks UConn men

Reaction Score
This is a nice get - where does this leave UConn with Hawkins?
Can only help. Everyone wants to play with a good PG (aside from other PGs, which Hawkins is not)

Last edited:

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
To put things in perspective. In DH first 2 full years on the job to recruit, he convinced 2 heavy Syracuse leans, one basically in their back yard to come to UConn.
Then he goes and grabs Seton Halls priority target out of Jersey. (Without ever even visiting)
Then he grabs a Villanova target right out of Philly....
Other fab bases say “he hasn’t put anyone into the NBA in college”..... well if that’s your strongest pitch against the guy right now!?!? I CANT WAIT, to see our classes 3-4 years down the line.

brand is still strong & the future is equally bright.

You nailed it.

And the NBA argument won't be valid much longer (Bouk).

Hurley and staff are building something really special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom