Providence | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Providence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Won’t be Anderson. Also kinda a bummer for Kimani, thought this would be a great job for him

Selfishly I am happy that this could mean Kimani stays at UConn. But I agree with you, on a bigger personal and professional level, I am bummed for him to not get this job. Meanwhile, I am pleased for Taliek Brown that Pitino is taking his entire coaching staff to St. John's.

Edit: Husky429 does make a good point though. Kimani has never been a HC before. But damn I think starting at Iona would have been ideal for him assuming at least some of the good players there don't leave with Pitino to St. John's. I can see Nelly Junior Joseph, Daniss Jankins, and Walter Clayton Jr. going-those guys are P6 talented players IMO.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
I feel bad for PC, but then you see the BC headline and piss yourself.

Ed's replacement will not be Earl Grant. When you go 1-7 quad 1, crack the top 170 NET and get to 10 games under .500 in the league (the weakest the ACC has ever been), BC extends you.

Reaction Score
1679418426425.png

Reaction Score
I have no problem with Cooley going to Georgetown. I just think the league should have had him resign the last month since it was basically a done deal and he could of coached against Georgetown in the conference tournament. I don’t blame him for wanting to coach his current team - he might have felt an obligation to his players to do so.

But someone, seeing the big picture from above, should have stepped in and ordered it.

Reaction Score
I feel bad for PC, but then you see the BC headline and piss yourself.

Ed's replacement will not be Earl Grant. When you go 1-7 quad 1, crack the top 170 NET and get to 10 games under .500 in the league (the weakest the ACC has ever been), BC extends you.

That's Blake James for you. Not a joke when I tell you he's one of, if not the worst AD in power 5.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
So who do we throw the $2/beer game at next year, Providence or G-Town?

A lot will play into that.

Will UConn order too much Lite beer again next season and if so, who is the opponent for our last game at Gampel?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I have no problem with Cooley going to Georgetown. I just think the league should have had him resign the last month since it was basically a done deal and he could of coached against Georgetown in the conference tournament. I don’t blame him for wanting to coach his current team - he might have felt an obligation to his players to do so.

But someone, seeing the big picture from above, should have stepped in and ordered it.

Lol….no.

I cannot tell you how stupid I think that line of thought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom