Providence Post Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Providence Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
People hate Jackson cause he can't shoot. But man his rebounding and d are next level. I counted five plays tonight where he extended plays that made a difference. He needs to play. But not shoot
I like to see him being more aggressive going to the basket on offense. If he can do that we it makes a huge difference. Loved seeing DC get a few more minutes- basically transforms our defense. Danny coached a great game tonight!

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Just realized Hopkins, the Big East 2nd best rebounder, had 0 rebounds tonight.

Lol you beat me by 30 seconds.
Hopkins was quiet. Alex did a great job in the first half. Their were no foul shots in the first half. Guess the stripes didn’t feel they were doing their job and Alex picked up 3 quickies. I want to rewatch but Naheim picked up Hopkins in the second half and did fine

Reaction Score
Hurley's best coached game and our best game of the season.

He changed the offense many games ago and it's made all the difference with the ball not sticking and we found out Sanogo can actually pass. The defense and rebounding was next level.

He relied on the bench and let them play through mistakes. I've been begging for more Clingan minutes all season and Hurley played him through some major freshman struggles he had tonight and he was rewarded for it. Clingan finally had a major sequence to get us to the under 8 and then Adama was as fresh as a daisy to help totally break it open down the stretch.

Providence is a really good team and we destroyed them in every facet of the game. Just an awesome performance by Hurley and the team. That's gotta be big for our confidence for the stretch run.
This was a beautiful team win. Great balanced scoring at all three levels. We play through the early errors and responded with determination. The team totally dominated the boards at both ends. This game was perhaps our best effort of the season.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Box score with minutes

65DD1678-4267-420B-BE13-EE7F635F5315.jpeg

Reaction Score
Karaban just goes about his business, under the radar and then you see the box score. He was 7-12 for 16 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists and a steal. He knows where to be, not just on offense, he plays smart defense, (doesn't mean he doesn't get burned). I just like the way he plays the game.

Reaction Score
Well done in many way. Newton playing well is so important to this team. Alex was really good as well, loved his takes to the hole as well as the post up out of the time out.

AJ quietly a very nice game, pushed the tempo when he could and picked up a few 50/50 balls to keep possessions alive.

And I think we out rebounded then 25-8 in the 2nd half tremendous.

Need to go to the Garden and let everyone know they’re back now!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom