Providence offer | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Providence offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Mike Davis had a great first year at IU....
IU's was Final 4 caliber (if its not the coach, wich is clearly your position, then its the talent on the court by default). UConn had a depleted roster. It'll be interesting to see how Uconn will perform with their returning roster, a full complement of scholarships, and post season motivation.

Reaction Score
Mike Davis had a great first year at IU....
Do you realize that PC went 4-14 in the Big East for three straight years and that Cooley has a 13-23 record in the Big East? Or that his predecessor Keno Davis was 18-36 in the Big East? PC has been worse than mediocre for the past decade, yet you come here and spew your BS like PC has actually accomplished something. Delusional at best.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You guys really need to give the depleted roster story a rest...LAME

Blind squirrel and nut time! We didn't have a depleted roster, we had a roster. That a consistently prescient poster accurately described pre-season being composed of "bubble talent".

Reaction Score
Ledo suiting up is your worst nightmare...pray to the God of skinny punks that you don't play PC next year if he does
Lot's of guys come in with a big rep and struggle. Especially a guy who hasn't played competetively in a year. Good example is our Daniels. He was the #10 rated recruit coming in. It took him until late in his soph season to live up to his advanced billing. Very possible Mr. Ledo would meet the same fate should he suit up.
IMHO, he should play for PC this upcoming season. Let's face it, he hasn't played, and I doubt Cooley would allow scouts to come in to observe practice. He might just be a safety pick in the 2nd round with no guarenteed money.
But, because of all the ridiculous Providence posts here (you guys are actually begging for a game) I really hope we don't play PC for several years, if at all.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
But, because of all the ridiculous Providence posts here (you guys are actually begging for a game) I really hope we don't play PC for several years, if at all.

And its not even the powers that be (At least I hope not). It's fans begging other fans.

Reaction Score
Dominating a Providence practice isn't really all that telling. They didn't even make the NCAA tournament. Years ago, Ajou Deng was rumored to be the best player at UConn's practices, and he never was much of a contributor and ultimately transferred to Fairfield where he was a contributor but not a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom