Prince Ali to UConn!!! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Prince Ali to UConn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fantastic news!! I love his size and style of play. These strong bodied, quick first-step guys that take the ball to the hoop will thrive with the new hand checking rules. He has a couple of HS years to continue to bulk up and refine his game. He could be special.

Reaction Score
I love reading sh it like this

Dom Amore ‏@AmoreCourant 23m
Prince Ali, who was born in the Bronx, "grew up a UConn fan," says his coach, Adam Ross. Ali verbally committed to #uconnmen Monday.

I do too. A lot of people want to block 1990-present out of people's memories. Like it never happened. You know like Jim Boeheim who wants to continue rivalries with St. John's and Georgetown as if it is still 1985.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Could this be a sign the staff is weary of Hamilton's commitment?

Reaction Score
Could this be a sign the staff is weary of Hamilton's commitment?
Not really considering he is 2015, and UConn was still recruiting him ever since Hamilton committed.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Prince Ali + King Ollie = Welcome to Olliewood!!!!

Fabulous news. Make a statement this year KO and company and the future will be bright for a long time with UConn bb.

pj

Reaction Score
Congrats on the pickup. How many more spots do you guys have available?

three more. At least one PG and one big man needed. One best available player.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
When did that happen during the game? I missed it, but I've seen that picture popping up all over the place.
shabazz shook i think it was yogi or sheehy and i think franschilla said something about him putting him to sleep... when i watch it again ill let you know

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
“[Ollie] said you gotta come in and earn everything,” Ali said. “He said nothing’s going to be given to you. He doesn’t care if I’m a McDonald’s All-American. He doesn’t care if I’m a nobody coming in. He doesn’t care if I have a little bit of rep. I just gotta come in and earn. He was like you earn your minutes in practice. I earn my minutes, I earn my minutes If I don’t, then I’m benched.”

I like this kid already.

caw

Reaction Score
I like this kid already.

You have figure Ollie says that to every kid. Makes you wonder which kids didn't want to hear it and chose other schools. That's not a knock on Ali or Ollie, so don't take it the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom