Precious Achiuwa Update | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Oh I don’t know - in some ways I am more of a behind the scenes guy. For example, how many on here know who I am? Probably not a lot.
img11523930.jpg

"Chief certified!"​

Reaction Score
Under the circumstances that’s as specific as I can get. Come on, you know who our top targets are. LOL
And this was #ChiefCertified - a pretty high standard of diligence.

#HAILTOTHECHIEF

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
We’re gonna need a mojo thread to offset this egg counting

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Oh I don’t know - in some ways I am more of a behind the scenes guy. For example, how many on here know who I am? Probably not a lot.
As long as you know who you are, that's all that matters...to you...to me...to everybody.

Reaction Score
Absolutley. The one thing you’ve gotta respect about Chief is that he doesn’t seek attention or validation and is content to stay in the background.
haaaaaa haaaaaa
You know he's gonna like this.

Reaction Score
Lol...FSU then. Ultra pessimistic predictions.
Anyone recruiting against FSU just needs to replay their end of game meltdown and post game press conference from the tournament last year

Reaction Score
dang man so many of yall seem so confident on the 2019 class. Not saying im not confident in Hurley and Co but am I the only one jaded from the past couple recruiting classes? Specifically the way everything unfolded with "Top 5", Diallo, being in top picks for so many recruits and not landing any. I remember reading the same post as you guys on recruiting only to not have any of the recruiting stuff turn out correct. Is there information that im not seeing outside of the boneyard thats making you guys so optimistic?

Reaction Score
dang man so many of yall seem so confident on the 2019 class. Not saying im not confident in Hurley and Co but am I the only one jaded from the past couple recruiting classes? Specifically the way everything unfolded with "Top 5", Diallo, being in top picks for so many recruits and not landing any. I remember reading the same post as you guys on recruiting only to not have any of the recruiting stuff turn out correct. Is there information that im not seeing outside of the boneyard thats making you guys so optimistic?
I'm in the same boat as you. But with how the whole Hurley thing played out and how a few of our insiders called it correctly the whole way through I've gained a whole new level of trust from them. I still have my cup on though. Thank you insiders!!

Reaction Score
I understand the fear after everything that's taken place but we're in entirely different hands now. Not saying we're going to get all our top targets but there is a clear plan, these guys are pros.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Kentucky would have to battle it out with Louisville and a few other tough schools to get Igiehon. Agreed if UK doesn’t offer Kofi is likely ours. But I can’t wait to get Hamidou’d again

Not exactly a tough sell for them.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Once the KO/UConn clouds clear, Chief can get back to the specifics many are used to. But by now - we all should know the top targets, so you should understand the post.

What the hell does KO/UCONN have to do with 2019 recruits and your supposed gag order? I can answer that: nothing.

Name the guys you think are committing in September. Heck, I'll even give you a through December time frame.

C

Chief00

img11523930.jpg

"Chief certified!"​

Did you notice how Jimmy did a shout out for George regarding helping Danny get through a rough patch in his college career. George is very well respected by basketball people.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
dang man so many of yall seem so confident on the 2019 class. Not saying im not confident in Hurley and Co but am I the only one jaded from the past couple recruiting classes?

I'm in the same boat as you. But with how the whole Hurley thing played out and how a few of our insiders called it correctly the whole way through I've gained a whole new level of trust from them. I still have my cup on though. Thank you insiders!!

You guys might be jaded, but that was KO and staff....way more than anything else. We're apples to oranges right now in terms of baseline.

C

Chief00

What the hell does KO/UCONN have to do with 2019 recruits and your supposed gag order? I can answer that: nothing.

Name the guys you think are committing in September. Heck, I'll even give you a through December time frame.

Did you read The Courant today? Chief wasn’t profiled, others were.

C

Chief00

OK, but nothing to do with the current staff and the 2019 class...so open season there.
Unless they make or someone makes the same mistakes - that will cost the University big bucks and damage the program further. No thanks.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Unless they make or someone makes the same mistakes - that will cost the University big bucks and damage the program further. No thanks.

Yeah, ok, but you have no control over whether they do or not. You're just an anonymous poster on a message board 'guessing/speculating' about who will sign. No impact whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom