Precious Achiuwa Update | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm getting confused here. You agree with him on Achiuwa for sure (i.e. he's not coming to UConn)?
I believe he meant Achiuwa for sure because the original poster had precious in his class, and BField agreed. Although I can't speak for him.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
So best case scenario looks like Bouknight, Achiuwa, Cockburn, Gaffney/Dawes? That would be a top 10 class and probably the best class we’ve had since what 2006?

That class would be even better than it appears because had Bouknight not gotten injured he’s a top 50 player and Gaffney is criminally underrated on 24/7 for some reason.

Reaction Score
You haven't predicted a single thing. I've always been a fan of your material but this act isn't all that good.

"I predict that 2019 will be here sometime in the next 5-10 months. I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say sometime in 2019 there will be cold, fluffy white stuff that falls from the sky...you heard it here first"

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
animated_cat_960_dot1-3.gif

Weather Cat says: Expect things to say hot for a while, but it will cool off late 2018 and early 2019.

C

Chief00

You haven't predicted a single thing. I've always been a fan of your material but this act isn't all that good.
Sept recruiting dam breaking. Including top targets. Quite frankly, the grind pays off. That’s pretty specific. Don’t worry, if this didn’t happen (unlikely), the Casuals would be out criticizing Chief in October.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Sept recruiting dam breaking. Including top targets. Quite frankly, the grind pays off. That’s pretty specific. Don’t worry, if this didn’t happen (unlikely), the Casuals would be out criticizing Chief in October.
I think I get your drift chief. I hope you’re right.

C

Chief00

I think I get your drift chief. I hope you’re right.

Once the KO/UConn clouds clear, Chief can get back to the specifics many are used to. But by now - we all should know the top targets, so you should understand the post.

C

Chief00

I predict Chief likes to be the center of attention.
Which begs the question: If Chief falls in the middle of the woods, and there is no one there to hear him, does he make any sense?
Oh I don’t know - in some ways I am more of a behind the scenes guy. For example, how many on here know who I am? Probably not a lot.

Reaction Score
A big recruiting class this fall creates UCONN media buzz the whole season and more or less gives Hurley a free pass on the team’s record this year. The story will be UCONN on it’s way back under Hurley, even if we suck, so what we get couldn’t be more crucial. Those Ollie big misses just can’t happen.

Reaction Score
Once the KO/UConn clouds clear, Chief can get back to the specifics many are used to. But by now - we all should know the top targets, so you should understand the post.
I do. And I have no idea who you are.

pj

Reaction Score
I've heard that KO and UConn have agreed upon a settlement number, but the "Chief recruiting predictions" clause is still holding things up.

They are too eager to keep the gag order in place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom