Precious Achiuwa update 4/23 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa update 4/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Via Bossi:
Having already visited Kansas and North Carolina officially, Achiuwa began an official visit to Memphis on Monday. There’s always the chance he could elect to take another visit or two as others like Connecticut and Georgia are involved and surely Mike Anderson has at least reached out since taking the St. John’s job last week. But, I have a hard time seeing anybody knocking out the Heels, Jayhawks or Tigers.

Reaction Score
Via Bossi:
Having already visited Kansas and North Carolina officially, Achiuwa began an official visit to Memphis on Monday. There’s always the chance he could elect to take another visit or two as others like Connecticut and Georgia are involved and surely Mike Anderson has at least reached out since taking the St. John’s job last week. But, I have a hard time seeing anybody knocking out the Heels, Jayhawks or Tigers.
I bet Vic Bossi whoever he is said there was no way we beat duke on March 29, 1999

Reaction Score
+/- on pages of this thread before it gets locked? 21?

Reaction Score
I thought there was a rain dance or something happening.

Reaction Score
anybody know how many scholarships UNC has remaining? Looks to me like they've over allocated by one with three seniors graduating, Coby White entering the draft, and Cole Anthony committing today.

Reaction Score
anybody know how many scholarships UNC has remaining? Looks to me like they've over allocated by one with three seniors graduating, Coby White entering the draft, and Cole Anthony committing today.
Little has entered the draft as well, so 5 gone to go with a class of 3 already. So two spots available and Rush is a preferred walk-on so if needed there are technically 3 more spots.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm just being an optimist but the longer this recruitment drags out, the better chance we get an OV, the better chance we have at landing him. I'm not gunna pretend like I think he will commit here, but just get him on an OV and see what happens

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm just being an optimist but the longer this recruitment drags out, the better chance we get an OV, the better chance we have at landing him. I'm not gunna pretend like I think he will commit here, but just get him on an OV and see what happens

Surviving the Memphis visit without a commitment only helps Hurley's chances of at least getting to pitch him on an OV... We're only 5 weeks from the start of the summer session so if he's visiting it's got to be soon.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
@Chief00 predicted rain. I support Chief.
Chief also predicted rain etc in the RJ Cole thread. Zionn said the dam is sealed. Im not sure whats going on. Will we get someone else? Sure. Will it be either RJC or PA? No clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom