OT: - Post some Tasty Jazz Flavored Tunes | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Post some Tasty Jazz Flavored Tunes

Reaction Score
Was this a post on YouTube by a Jerry Arizona? Maybe you can try to contact him. He seems to reply to commenters, from what I saw. Good luck.

Hey Hoops66 - yes, it was posted by a Jerry Arizona- I did try and contact him via the website, but so far has not responded.

Reaction Score
Try this, I think it will work.
P.S. Soundhound is your friend.
On edit:
Interestingly, this track doesn't appear to be available on Spotify or YT Music. But Soundhound did identify it's originator.
On second edit:
This is how you define an obsession.
I found it !! (I think !!) It's a slightly longer version)

That's it rvwsleep - thanks so much...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I shall remember Soundhound for future reference...! :D:D

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
There's so much from Zappa and the Mothers that fits. Here's my favorite of his big-band (The Petit Wazoo Orchestra) cuts:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Here's one from Happy the Man. They sound jazzy, even down to the solos and odd time signatures. But it turns out that every single piece is written note-for-note. I was really disappointed when I got a live album and everything turned out to be exactly the same as on the studio albums. OTOH, I still love them, and they recorded a LOT -- they released two albums when they were together, a third maybe 3-4 years after they broke up, but I've gotten at least five more in the last 25 years.

Reaction Score
Lonnie Liston Smith....not sure why he seemed to be overlooked so much, gorgeous music:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Some great work on the piano by Bob James

We caught Foreplay at the Norfolk Infinity, in the front row of the Mezzanine. That was one good sounding night!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom