Playoff Race | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Playoff Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
junglehusky said:
Regarding head to head, Dan Wolken said something on twitter along the lines of "why can't people understand head to head is not going to be as much of a factor to the committee"? Well, it probably has something to do with Bowlsby brandishing the BXII's credentials as being the only league with round robin play where a champion is determined in part through... head to head matchups.

Head to head is legit in a two team race where the rest of the resume is close. Which is the case in the B12, but if individual committee members value TCU's win over Minnesota higher than Baylor s 2pt home win over TCU and their loss to WVU, I can't find fault with that.

I'd prefer the team that one on the field when everything else as I see it is equal.

I wouldn't say the same if we were talking KSU and Auburn. Overall resume would have favored Auburn if they only had one loss to KSU and KSU lost to TCU.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I just saw the rankings. As was to be expected I guess.... what a total joke this committee is.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
SO - the only undefeated team in DI FB is the 4 seed. I am not saying FSU will win it all but seriously how do you come up with that??
If Arizona beats Oregon again this weekend I have on confidence in the system - It will be time to go to 8 teams next year.

FSU has a stronger strength of schedule than TCU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate