PG Makai Ashton-Langford (UConn Offer) | Page 25 | The Boneyard

PG Makai Ashton-Langford (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I thought the same thing when I saw his list of schools on Twitter. Most of the highly ranked kids wait and wait seemingly to little benefit to choose their school like Diallo, Quade Green, Trae Young etc. They aren't going to get all that more highly ranked than they are and already have all the best offers.
Waiting keeps their name alive on social media & in the world of recruiting journalism. How many people would've known who Taurean Thompson is if he hadn't dragged things out so long?

Reaction Score
Surprised Providence wasn't in harder on Bede, I know they were involved in the past, guess they're all in on MAL. Makes sense, kinda hard to recruit 2 kids from the same programs for one position.
I've heard that MAL would want to play with Bede in college, which makes me even more surprised that he didn't wait for some bigger offers and that any of the schools recruiting MAL didn't go for a package deal. Seems as though they see it as if they make each other better when they play together, personally I think Bede needs MAL way more than MAL needs Bede.

Reaction Score
I mean didn't Oklahoma offer bede? Ive never heard about a recruit hiding what schools offered him as some sign of dignity.

Reaction Score
I mean didn't Oklahoma offer bede? Ive never heard about a recruit hiding what schools offered him as some sign of dignity.

It does definitely seem unusual. Usually we see "Blessed to have received an offer from UCONN"

Reaction Score
Vital looking like the Ambassador of the program in waiting post Purvis. Love how much this dude loves UConn already
Too early to tell. TSam was a great guy and teammate, loved UConn, but he didn't end up being a great fit and henceforth an ambassador. I could see him being a fan favorite at PSU though.

Vital will live by the 3. He has to make shots. That's what can earn him minutes when competing with stud recruits like Gilbert or Langford. Especially with the lack of premium shooters Ollie has landed at the 1/2.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Gave you a like. But how your source comes up with a number like 75% makes me scratch my head.
Is the kid's torso and legs committed but not his arms?:cool:
That's just about how close we think we are to a commitment. Obviously it's not exact.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Hearing a lot of pro UConn Buzz
images.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members