Per Kasongo: UConn Still Recruiting Him | The Boneyard

Per Kasongo: UConn Still Recruiting Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's got 20 minutes....I'm a busy man and have Big Bang Theory reruns to watch.

Ugh, Big Bang Theory??? Really? Still watching the Colbert Report... and Daily Show is up next! ;)

Reaction Score
Maybe we could keep 1-2 threads if all you degenerates could post worthwhile and not the normal nonsense that results in having to start a new thread.

Reaction Score
Did anyone notice you know need to sign in with a twitter account and become an approved follower to see Kasongo's tweets now? I wonder if he is getting sick of all these rumor be spread. Can you guys just chill and see what happens instead of running with everything that is being tweeted by other sources on the net. I think you guys are scaring him. Lol!

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Dogbreath2U said: ↑
He's got 20 minutes....I'm a busy man and have Big Bang Theory reruns to watch.

...ya lost a Man Point

Reaction Score
I think we have a new term now called "Kasongoed". When think you know what you knew, but it turns out you what you knew was not what...oh, never mind...one can say, "You've been Kasongoed!"

I am completely Kasongoed at this point and would like to say that I don't really care, but I've invested so much time on this, that I feel I have to ride this out till its final conclusion no matter how it might turn out.

Please note that I'm not trying to throw Ray under the bus here. It's possible most of this misinformation is not his doing and that he's been undecided all along. I can't blame him for wrestling with this decision especially if there is some strong arming going on with those who are trying to manipulate his decision.

Like the rest of you, I just want this madness to end and know one way or the other so that we can move on to the next recruiting saga.

Reaction Score
Well the danger on the rocks is surely past
Still I remain tied to the mast
Could it be that I have found my home at last
Home at last...

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I was thinking Robin Thicke. If he doesn't qualify (American born of Canadian parents) you have your choice of his father, Alanis Morissette or Celine.

Pairing him with Beiber is just mean.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Backcourt of Beiber and Fox, front court of Thicke Dion and Morrisette. Who needs Kasogno.

Reaction Score
Backcourt of Beiber and Fox, front court of Thicke Dion and Morrisette. Who needs Kasogno.

And Pamela Anderson as the "6th man"

image.jpg

Reaction Score
Hmmm...on 24/7, Jeff Borzello has now switched from UConn to Oregon. He changed earlier this evening. Normally this isn't a big deal when these guys switch, however, it could be significant since he was the only UConn lean who didn't budge the other night. Hopefully it's not significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom