PeeCee | The Boneyard

PeeCee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just musing here, when was the last time they beat us for a SIGNIFICANT recruit? Austin Croshere picked us but we told him to delay because we wanted Kirk King.He had a fine career and played in the NBA with Pacers. Help, can't remember anyone else. Gomes nobody wanted and TW had his arm twisted to take AND play him. (How'd that work out?)

Reaction Score
Just musing here, when was the last time they beat us for a SIGNIFICANT recruit? Austin Croshere picked us but we told him to delay because we wanted Kirk King.He had a fine career and played in the NBA with Pacers. Help, can't remember anyone else. Gomes nobody wanted and TW had his arm twisted to take AND play him. (How'd that work out?)

All I know is that it's not healthy for this board to have every thread about our recruits turn into a PC v. UConn pissing match.

The thread is about recruiting, and Sean and Friar should refrain from posting in those threads. If it happens once, fine. But there is something pathological and obsessive about their need to gum up every single recruiting thread on this page.

D

Deleted member 3149

Hate to admit it, but Brandon Austin, Kris Dunn, Ricky Ledo are all pretty significant.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Brandon Austin, Dunn, Ledo (kinda)....this thread is suicide as of late as Providence has been out recruiting us.

Reaction Score
Sorry to OFFEND. I think we would have liked Austin. We felt Calhoun was close or equal to Dunn. If Ledo was not eligible at PeeCee, no way he plays at UConn.We can discuss these weighty matters without the VITRIOL!!!!:)

Reaction Score
Sorry to OFFEND. I think we would have liked Austin. We felt Calhoun was close or equal to Dunn. If Ledo was not eligible at PeeCee, no way he plays at UConn.We can discuss these weighty matters without the VITRIOL!!!!:)

You don't even have to leave the first page of this board and you'll find 5 other opportunities to discuss PC vs. Uconn.

Reaction Score
It was a new twist and something the board has not previously haranged about, unlike other UC-PeeCee "discussions". Certainly not meant to INFLAME anyone.

Reaction Score
This thread needs to be moved to the old boneyard forum...............immediately.

Reaction Score
I'd like to punch you 1964 times in the face OP.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Dunn is a true PG, while Calhoun is pretty much a 2-3 guy. I think we would have loved to have Dunn

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Wasting your life baiting PC posters, and this is how you try to do it?

You need a life and an intellect.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
PC fans have every right to be happy and optimistic about the future.

Their recruiting improved, their league is stable and they seem to have the right coach in place.

After years of misery, where making the NIT is a huge success, who can blame them?

However, I don't give a f and "quite frankly" I'm shocked at every UConn fan here who gets caught up in these threads.

Reaction Score
PC fans have every right to be happy and optimistic about the future.

Their recruiting improved, their league is stable and they seem to have the right coach in place.

After years of misery, where making the NIT is a huge success, who can blame them?

However, I don't give a and "quite frankly" I'm shocked at every UConn fan here who gets caught up in these threads.

The problem is that the threads they're posting in are not UConn-PC discussions. The threads are specifically about recruits.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
This thread will surely break new ground in the providence vs UConn argument

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
The problem is that the threads they're posting in are not UConn-PC discussions. The threads are specifically about recruits.

My point being, why do we care? It's annoying, but let them make their point, puff their chest out and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom