Paul Mulcahy announcing tomorrow | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Paul Mulcahy announcing tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Self-discovery: I'm generally ignorant about recruiting except for what I read here, it doesn't particularly bother me, and I'm generally content to accept things with curiosity and patience.

I'm also thankful that the coaching staff is recruiting for 2019 and beyond prior to the end of the fall signing period and the beginning of next season's games. That's their job.

By contrast, I can afford to have better things to do, including not bickering with fellow posters on 2018-19 or recruiting or displaying confidence in predictions on things that will soon enough come to pass on their own. I haven't even planted my garden yet or biked much or done beach yoga or, and the NBA season just started for me this week and I'm liking seeing how the Celtics can be quite likably good without Hayward & Irving.

Wherever Mulcahy ends up, he still kind of reminds me of Michael Cera.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
At some point KO has to become a banned word here. People bickering about him ruins so many threads.

He'll be talked about a lot this year because of the comparative contrast with the new coach. You're always going to discuss how things progress or regress from one year to the next. And with a different coach, those comps are naturally heightened. It is what it is.

As far as Ollie's platitudes, that was about #43 on the list of things I was worried about, so idk there...

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Besides the awesome contributors for hoops recruiting on the BY, what are the best places to read up on recruits, specifically ours?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Whatever. I'm not interested in dwelling on early commits. There is too much time left, too many players we can still get. If our list of recruits stinks next Spring, then it will be worth complaining about.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
We've reached the point where people are complaining about the people who complained two years ago and are trying to spin it against Hurley in some odd way.
Nah, I think you've just reached the point where you don't like being reminded of your own double-standard, which is understandable.

Reaction Score
Nah, I think you've just reached the point where you don't like being reminded of your own double-standard, which is understandable.
No I'm sick of people like you being intellectually dishonest

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm not going to derail another thread. I'll PM you later.
tenor.gif

Reaction Score
It started well after 2 months on the job lmfao. The KO can’t close criticism started when KO wasn’t closing on recruit after recruit. He earned it.

No excalibur is correct hence my reply to you. There were many who weren't happy with him soon and didn't offer time to him even though he also took over a debacle, but not like he left I admit. I am fine with Danny and will be more than patient. But people here weren't with KO either so this won't last nog if he doesn't close I promise it's the BY after all. His class of Durham Vance and Alterique was solid but things happened part of it was his coaching as well as other things I am not privy to. But he did close on some nice recruits and it not for Under Armour $ and Calipari he would've had a couple more too.

Reaction Score
At some point KO has to become a banned word here. People bickering about him ruins so many threads.

No one's spinning anything against Hurley he has plenty of time. You talking about "people bickering about him"(KO) is almost beyond ironic and hilarious. LOL

Reaction Score
KO didn’t always get criticized like that. It was after yr 4 when everything was a disaster. It was after multiple recruiting losses that the staff thought they had locked up. Dan Hurley has been on the job for a couple months and hasn’t even had the time to lose a recruit he prioritized. The comparison is dumb and doesn’t fit. Gtcam and the KO fan club are taking every chance they get to say, “but if that was KO....” and it’s getting pathetic/annoying

This is so wrong, it couldn't be further from the truth.

It started in 2013 when he first took the job.

The are many threads, they still exist, I can point you to them. One particular poster was so overboard in his criticism that he did not enjoy the 2014 national championship victory, and indeed he disappeared that month and for many months after.

This is very easy to prove.

Reaction Score
No one's spinning anything against Hurley he has plenty of time. You talking about "people bickering about him"(KO) is almost beyond ironic and hilarious. LOL

The Boneyard slipped the bounds of irony a long time ago.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Besides the awesome contributors for hoops recruiting on the BY, what are the best places to read up on recruits, specifically ours?
Zagsblog; you can also learn about "the Who", adults wearing hemp necklaces and ultimate Frisbee. All under one roof.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Why are we still talking about Ollie? He's gone and there is nothing to debate anymore. He started off great and he sucked in the end. End of story.
If what you've written is undebatable, then there will be no more additional debate.
And now we all get to see if you can drop the mic.
Are you willing to bet you've closed the matter?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If what you've written is undebatable, then there will be no more additional debate.
And now we all get to see if you can drop the mic.
Are you willing to bet you've closed the matter?
The issue isn’t really about KO or DH.

Some people just need to control the narrative.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
You guys are crazy for not wanting this kid. Probably the most well coached kid i've ever seen on tape. Whenever you can get a high major Sina coached kid you take him, easy the best high school coach in the tri-state area right now.

Reaction Score
Why are we still talking about Ollie? He's gone and there is nothing to debate anymore. He started off great and he sucked in the end. End of story.
All pretty undeniable facts. Let's move forward folks.

Reaction Score
You guys are crazy for not wanting this kid. Probably the most well coached kid i've ever seen on tape. Whenever you can get a high major Sina coached kid you take him, easy the best high school coach in the tri-state area right now.
I never would have wanted his kid to play here.

Reaction Score

This just rings funny when you consider that his son was a high major kid and wasn't particularly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom