Paschal Chukwu has list | The Boneyard

Paschal Chukwu has list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tweet from Andrew Slater, "7'2 Paschal lists Providence, UConn, St Johns, St Joes, NC State as recruiting him currently."

Gotta believe he is ours to lose. St J0hns is the only 0ne that kind of worries me. Gotta believe the pitch is close to home and you might of heard of a player named Hasheem Thabeet.

I feel like we have cooled on Oubre and are going after Black, ABA, Paschal, and hoping a point guard. Love Jordan McLaughlin, and Khadeem Carrington.

Reaction Score
Tweet from Andrew Slater, "7'2 Paschal lists Providence, UConn, St Johns, St Joes, NC State as recruiting him currently."

Gotta believe he is ours to lose. St J0hns is the only 0ne that kind of worries me. Gotta believe the pitch is close to home and you might of heard of a player named Hasheem Thabeet.

I feel like we have cooled on Oubre and are going after Black, ABA, Paschal, and hoping a point guard. Love Jordan McLaughlin, and Khadeem Carrington.

Purvis needs to talk to him about NC State. I agree that the Johnnies are probably the biggest obstacle to Uconn.

Reaction Score
Losing Kris Dunn, who we recruited half-heartedly after Omar signed on, to Providence was one thing. Losing Brandon Austin while Ollie had a seven month contract was another. But Providence stealing this kid would send quite the message.

Reaction Score
With ABA blowing up recently i.e. going up in ranking and Kentucky "following him" (per zags) I feel like we wont lock him down and he will go to KU or UK if they offer.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
If we get one or two of the kids we are recruiting, it will be an awesome class. Three would be just remarkable: how about Abu, Chukwu, and Josh Perkins if we want to dream. Those are my top three from watching a few videos.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
With ABA blowing up recently i.e. going up in ranking and Kentucky "following him" (per zags) I feel like we wont lock him down and he will go to KU or UK if they offer.

Kansas already offered and Kentucky is going after more highly rated one and done players.

Reaction Score
If we get one or two of the kids we are recruiting, it will be an awesome class. Three would be just remarkable: how about Abu, Chukwu, and Josh Perkins if we want to dream. Those are my top three from watching a few videos.
That trio would be a good look for UConn

Reaction Score
So far we have 2 5-star guards committed for 2014 in Hamilton and Purvis, and that may have scared away Oubre. No problem. We have a great shot at landing 4 of Peak, Chukwu, Abu, McLaughlin, Black, Chatman, Carrington, Gant, and Devin Robinson. And don't be surprised to see a few new 4 and 5 star recruits on our radar throughout the summer.

Reaction Score
So far we have 2 5-star guards committed for 2014 in Hamilton and Purvis, and that may have scared away Oubre. No problem. We have a great shot at landing 4 of Peak, Chukwu, Abu, McLaughlin, Black, Chatman, Carrington, Gant, and Devin Robinson. And don't be surprised to see a few new 4 and 5 star recruits on our radar throughout the summer.
ill take any of those four you mentioned. For some reason I just really hope KO could land this Chukwu kid. I dont know what it is but I have a feeling he will be a star. The fact hes a Connecticut guy would make it worse if he went somewhere else.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
If your Pascal, you need to break it down by the facts.

What can Providence do for me as a player? - Nothing.
What can UConn do for me as a player? - Everything you want, as long as he puts in work.

Reaction Score
Anyone heard what summer camps Chukwu is planning on attending, if any? I image he must be, where his stock may rise much higher. Plus any other of UConn's recruiting targets... I never seem to know, until after the fact.

Reaction Score
We just need to be patient another 16 days or so. Once our staff can hit the road, we're going to see some great momentum on the recruiting trail. I think if KO puts the full court press on Chukwu, he's ours to lose. I'm not worried about Lappas or Firehead stealing him away.

Reaction Score
We just need to be patient another 16 days or so. Once our staff can hit the road, we're going to see some great momentum on the recruiting trail. I think if KO puts the full court press on Chukwu, he's ours to lose. I'm not worried about Lappas or Firehead stealing him away.

Is that when our recruiting restrictions expire?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
We won't get a picture of who we're going after realistically after some kids cut their lists in mid-late July.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, Pascal's guardian is a huge Catholic school guy. He played at a Catholic college. His own kids went Catholic K-12 and all to Catholic colleges.
One of his guardian's kids goes to St. Joe's. Martelli was at the state championship at Mohegan.
I'm saying a prayer that Pascal will make his own decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom