OT: - "Papa John" out at Louisville | The Boneyard

OT: "Papa John" out at Louisville

Reaction Score
Resigned from board after dropping an N word bomb on conference call. Bad look again for 'Ville.

Reaction Score
Resigned from board after dropping an N word bomb on conference call. Bad look again for 'Ville.

Honestly its not a bad look when you can the guy because he said the N word on a conference call. Is there any release of the context, I'm just so interested in how he managed to drop the N word on a conference call. Guy is a grade A moron

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Dropping an N' bomb on a company conference call!? That is the worst PR mistake I've ever heard any corporate executive make.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Bigger problem... the Football Stadium is named Papa John’s Cardinal Football Stadium and Schattner holds the naming rights.

The Details On That Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium Deal

>>If John Schnatter ever leaves the pizza company he founded, he can take the name of Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium with him.

If he wants to rename it after himself, someone close to him or a different business enterprise, well, he can do that too.

Control of the stadium’s name is just one of the perks the University of Louisville granted Schnatter in an agreement inked 20 years ago.<<

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
When does the ACC say "enough is enough" with Louisville? They continue to embarrass the league, but I guess once you're in the club, there are no rules.

Reaction Score
This whole thing is dumb. I really don’t give a crap about him, Ville, or his sheety pizza. But this conference call was in response to the pitchfork carrying SJW’s who were so outraged by his controversial opinion that NFL players should stand for the anthem. OMG what a shameful opinion.

Then he uses the N word in the context describing Col. Sanders using it. So if he actually said “N word” instead of the actual word he’d be ok. What a joke. I heard the actual word about 46 times last night in 1 song my idiot son played in the car. Maybe everybody should stop using it if we’re going to cast stones.

Reaction Score
Maybe everybody should stop using it if we’re going to cast stones.
But Jimmy, if you held all races to the same standard of when the word could be said . . . that would be racist.
ahahahahaha. Good job social elitists. Crackerjack work on fixing racism.

Reaction Score
But Jimmy, if you held all races to the same standard of when the word could be said . . . that would be racist.
ahahahahaha. Good job social elitists. Crackerjack work on fixing racism.

Stainmaster is already violently punching the keys on his computer in rage.

Reaction Score
Dropping an N' bomb on a company conference call!? That is the worst PR mistake I've ever heard any corporate executive make.
This has been discussed in the ‘Pool already but I lol’d hard when I read some linked article with the quote, and the word was uttered within a comment about the KFC Colonel (further irony given KFC’s involvement in Louisville as well) flinging the term around back in the day

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
This whole thing is dumb. I really don’t give a crap about him, Ville, or his sheety pizza. But this conference call was in response to the pitchfork carrying SJW’s who were so outraged by his controversial opinion that NFL players should stand for the anthem. OMG what a shameful opinion.

Then he uses the N word in the context describing Col. Sanders using it. So if he actually said “N word” instead of the actual word he’d be ok. What a joke. I heard the actual word about 46 times last night in 1 song my idiot son played in the car. Maybe everybody should stop using it if we’re going to cast stones.

Hurr durr SJWs hurr durr goshdarn PC culture hurr durr I'm a victim

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It's Michael Scott irl
upload_2018-7-12_14-51-51.png

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
This is Capone on tax evasion.

Dude is noxious and he gave them a reason to say bye bye.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom