OT: - "Papa John" out at Louisville | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: "Papa John" out at Louisville

Reaction Score
Re-read your own words to see what you wrote about your own child. My words portrayed him solely as a victim of your harsh characterization. Without you referring to him offensively or otherwise, I wouldn't even know that you had a child or care. In just about any other context, I agree with you that it's not my business.

I'm sorry for you misinterpreting what I wrote as me bringing him into the conversation. I'm sorry for him having a father who calls him a name I won't repeat. I wish him the best. Now shut up.

Reported you. Putting you on ignore and wimpering into my safe safe.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Reported you. Putting you on ignore and wimpering into my safe safe.
I can understand why someone like you wouldn't want someone hitting back, and I don't imagine that you'll stop your punching down shtick anytime soon, so ignoring me is a good idea for both of us and the board. No need for me to use "safe room" as a term of derogation, though it's telling that you staked the claim in advance. Peace to you and yours. Truly. We all win when we all win.

Reaction Score
No, they "are-not."

Bud...you can compare anything...even apples and oranges. KO and PJ... are both "out" of high profile, good paying gigs, that they probably would have liked to keep.
One, or both of them, is or isn't, going to get paid 'something'... I think it's at least "interesting" to see who gets the most ching.

Reaction Score
No, they "are-not."
Secondary definition; stress the first syllable, not the second

com·pa·ra·ble
ˈkämp(ə)rəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. (of a person or thing) able to be likened to another; similar.
    "flaked stone and bone tools comparable to Neanderthal man's tools"
    synonyms: similar, close, near, approximate, akin, equivalent, commensurate, proportional, proportionate; More
    • of equivalent quality; worthy of comparison.
      "nobody is comparable with this athlete"
      synonyms: equal to, as good as, in the same league as, able to hold a candle to, on a par with, on a level with;
      a match for
      "nobody is comparable with him"

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Agree, with the comment that if you are on a conference call with image consultants, they probably shouldn't drop a dime on you.
Yeah because protecting racists is an admirable quality.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I thought it was a stupid corporate promo name, so I'm glad it's gone. Nothing more complex than that. I'm probably inclined to dislike other corporate promo names at other colleges, but I don't pay attention. Personal donor names at colleges makes more sense to me. Disclosure: through a roundabout path, my daughter is completing her degree at UofL, so I have certain sympathies that I wouldn't expect from others here. I'm also the product of parents who met at Pitt, so there are limitations to my antipathy that they are in ACC while UConn is outside the P5.
Syracuse is a mixed bag due to some relatives & friends who are, though it was way better when we had undeniably surpassed them starting with Donyell.
Easiest to just hate on BCU.
And I wish Notre Dame had been left to the C7 Big East w/Indy football.
Notre Dame absolutely belongs in the Big East which is essentially a league of MidWest Catholic schools at this point. Them clogging up a spot in the ACC is something not enough people here are pissed off about in terms CR rule #1.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom