Paige Bueckers to UConn | Page 23 | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Paige Buckets!?? Please, no.

PS. Thanks @Alydar . Paige, I always wanted to play for Geno and UConn ... and for 2 years plus the faithful are sweating buckets....

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
PB and Liv need a weight room attached to their dorm rooms.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I don't suppose anyone has a Rivals subscription. There is a new article on Paige there written by evaluator and new head coach of Wisconsin River-Falls, Blake DuDonis. This one quip from Blue Star's Kevin Lynch is free.

"Paige is a rare talent," said Kevin Lynch, a national evaluator for Blue Star Basketball and a McDonald's All-American committee member. "She is extremely efficient in all aspects of the game and she plays with a unique flair that makes her fun to watch. How many 5'11 point guards do you know that effectively score on all three levels?"

Reaction Score
When I first watched her play 2 years ago I wondered if her feet were quick enough. She is a long strider and it looked like maybe a quick defender would be able to draw charges. But this past winter she showed a lateral move that is impressive. The only one better that I've seen belongs to Saquan Barkley and he is ineligible for wcbb. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom