Paige Bueckers to UConn | Page 26 | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Judging by her instagram, it looks like Coach Auriemma and CD are visiting with Bueckers. For those of you not up on the current lingo, a "slime" is basically your really close friend. View attachment 46352
As an Oldude, I had to look the term up in the Urban Dictionary. Slime is basically a synonym for “homie.” :oops: I could see Geno having to ask Jas, “What the hell does that mean?”

I am reminded of the scene in the movie Glory Road where the black players explain to the white players that being “bad” is a good thing.

Live & learn. ;)

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
...and vice versa.

I was taking into account the natural progression of a great palyer and hope that a sophmore Paige would be some what ahead of a freshman Azzi.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Judging by her instagram, it looks like Coach Auriemma and CD are visiting with Bueckers. For those of you not up on the current lingo, a "slime" is basically your really close friend. View attachment 46352
Why is it that Geno is sitting and not CD? Also is Geno asking for two more wines?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reaction Score
From Prospect Nation

Just another acolade.

Despite having a long lean frame, one of the most impressive possessions she had was in the 3 on 3 championship game where she was being guarded tight, she attacked straight to the rim, lowered her hips, delivered the bump to her defender and finished strong. Adding power to finesse is a scary proposition

Reaction Score
Love the great arc on her shot - not even close to a flat trajectory. :D:D

Reaction Score
I never tire of watching her play but look forward to some full games where her defense is visible. That's the only area where Geno may be able to get under her skin. ;)
Hopkins had a really good team last year. This year they will be better. Nnagi (6'4) is a sophomore and is #8 on ESPN's 2022 list and I believe Woodson? who was a major contributor as an 8th grader last year. It's too bad that Minn doesn't let their teams play out of state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom