PAC dysfunction | Page 8 | The Boneyard

PAC dysfunction

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That is the context with the other posters. You replied to me!
Yes, to laugh about how ridiculous it was that you were questioning whether UConn belonged in an imaginary conference that you created, put them in, and then posted it on a Connecticut board.

I remember when you were better at trolling. It feels like you're just going through the motions at this point.

Reaction Score
Yes, to laugh about how ridiculous it was that you were questioning whether UConn belonged in an imaginary conference that you created, put them in, and then posted it on a Connecticut board.

I remember when you were better at trolling. It feels like you're just going through the motions at this point.

Not trolling (in this case…. Always good to question though)

I remembered when I joined the yard with my imaginary expansion of the Big East and my imaginary inclusion of UConn. Ah the good ole days.

CL82

Reaction Score
Not trolling (in this case…. Always good to question though)

I remembered when I joined the yard with my imaginary expansion of the Big East and my imaginary inclusion of UConn. Ah the good ole days.
Those were some quality posts. Relentless, but quality.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Nova? It’s a fair question, but not such a stretch from UMass, UConn, and UD.
When looking at what each school jas accomplished in football over the past 50, 60, 70 years, it is not a stretch at all. Once you factor into the equation the little item of the school not really wanting to do this, it then becomes an enormous stretch.

Reaction Score
When looking at what each school jas accomplished in football over the past 50, 60, 70 years, it is not a stretch at all. Once you factor into the equation the little item of the school not really wanting to do this, it then becomes an enormous stretch.

Which of those schools have won national championships? (Only one hasn’t)

Reaction Score
Come on man. Nova could at least commit to going FBS before you pretend they're more desirable than teams that have done it at that level.
The 4 teams we are discussing all need a football future that isn’t defined, unless UD thinks it has found its home.

It’s a bit silly to talk about the historical greatness of these teams. If you are seeking to differentiate their greatness it’s not fulfilling discussion.

National championships? NFL Hall of Famers? BCS bowls won? Recent success?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Which of those schools have won national championships? (Only one hasn’t)
I kind of expected far better reading comprehension from a Nova grad.

My post stated nothing about which of the mentioned schools were or were not more accomplished at a level less than what is currently labeled FBS. It was pointing out that until Nova places you in charge and offers you full autonomy on decision making, the school moving from FCS football to FBS football is very unlikely.

CL82

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Interesting read on how the PAC-12 could fire GK for cause.......

If this was another time another culture his kind of humiliation would require more than a resignation . That fact he is getting paid is testimony to our lack of accoutabilty. .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom