OT: Washington is hiring Syracuse's Mike Hopkins | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Washington is hiring Syracuse's Mike Hopkins

Reaction Score
Maybe Crean takes a year off and nose picker gets subtly shown the door for 2018-19. Crean isn't all bad and he is still living on IU house money. Syrexcuse no lock for next year's tourney either. At some point pretty soon 18 year old kids are not going to be into the old man and the dome doesn't outweigh the weather.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Big time program, big time fan base, big time coach, once the sanctions are over (and theyre winding down) you will feel the full power of the orange. Good luck ever getting a recruit over us while in the aac.
Everyone knows that "Big time programs" need to constantly remind you about it.

"New York's College Team" LMAOOOOOO

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Maybe Crean takes a year off and nose picker gets subtly shown the door for 2018-19. Crean isn't all bad and he is still living on IU house money. Syrexcuse no lock for next year's tourney either. At some point pretty soon 18 year old kids are not going to be into the old man and the dome doesn't outweigh the weather.

If Syracuse gets Tom Crean, I might not wear pants for a month.

Reaction Score
4>1

Oh, and do you still have a bad taste of UConn in your mouth from your road loss at MSG?

Nah, its one game. Uconn was sub 500 and is in the aac aka not the acc, big 10, big 12, sec, pac 12, big east, a10, mac... prob about 5 more conferences that are better. Acc teams will make about $50m per year soon and aac will make? You will be living in the past and cuse will move forward.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The Panda that had two jacks yesterday?

Spring training. Well documented being utterly meaningless.

Hey, if he makes it through the year, hits .280+/.750+, 70+RBIs and puts 15-20 balls in the seats, I'll gladly admit stupidity.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Nah, its one game. Uconn was sub 500 and is in the aac aka not the acc, big 10, big 12, sec, pac 12, big east, a10, mac... prob about 5 more conferences that are better. Acc teams will make about $50m per year soon and aac will make? You will be living in the past and cuse will move forward.

You came to a UConn board for validation.
You won't get it.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Seriously, what the hell are you doing here all the time. It really seems like a massive waste of your time to be spending so much personal time and energy on a rivals board, desperately trying to convince its 6000+ members that they are indeed still beneath Syracuse.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
IMG_1937.JPG

I think it's a great pick.

Reaction Score
Seriously, what the hell are you doing here all the time. It really seems like a massive waste of your time to be spending so much personal time and energy on a rivals board, desperately trying to convince its 6000+ members that they are indeed still beneath Syracuse.

Just looking for one person to admit how bad the aac is. I only post in cuse threads. Also, i enjoy informing the uninformed. Its my civic duty.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Just looking for one person to admit how bad the aac is. I only post in cuse threads. Also, i enjoy informing the uninformed. Its my civic duty.

Everybody knows how bad the AAC is. Not a revelation. Doesn't mean anything regarding the relative future of diff programs tho. Look at BC, in P5 and sucking balls.

Reaction Score
The AAC is bad. Syracuse would fit right in.

Bad? Come in, its a terrible conference and is a danger to your program. Half the board would get an superjohn if i started a uconn to the acc thread based on a "reliable" source.

Reaction Score
4>1

Oh, and do you still have a bad taste of UConn in your mouth from your road loss at MSG?
Your program lost to Boston College

Enough said.

Back to admiring your helms banners

Reaction Score
Everybody knows how bad the AAC is. Not a revelation. Doesn't mean anything regarding the relative future of diff programs tho. Look at BC, in P5 and sucking balls.

Doesnt mean anything about the future of the programs? That is delusional.

Reaction Score
So to summarize the day: Hopkins leaves Cuse. Cuse gives "extension" to coach who will be 73 this year. Doesn't announce how long the extension is publicly . Cuse, whose recruiting has been taking a beating, loses their lead recruiter (guy has been mentioned as one of the better recruiters in the country) and coach in waiting. I am sure ton of kids will want to play for a 73 year old coach who could retire at any moment and has no idea who coach will be after he leaves. LOL.

Reaction Score
So to summarize the day: Hopkins leaves Cuse. Cuse gives "extension" to coach who will be 73 this year. Doesn't announce how long the extension is publicly . Cuse, whose recruiting has been taking a beating, loses their lead recruiter (guy has been mentioned as one of the better recruiters in the country) and coach in waiting. I am sure ton of kids will want to play for a 73 year old coach who could retire at any moment and has no idea who coach will be after he leaves. LOL.

You can get the ones who cuse doesnt offer and we find not acc worthy

Reaction Score
Bad? Come in, its a terrible conference and is a danger to your program. Half the board would get an superjohn if i started a uconn to the acc thread based on a "reliable" source.

Start your own thread then. This thread is for laughing at Syracuse.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Doesnt mean anything about the future of the programs? That is delusional.

'Anything' is a bit strong. It's an albatross to be sure, but ultimately, it comes down to the Coach/facilities. Ollie's not having too much of a problem recruiting lately. So we'll see.

Reaction Score
You can get the ones who cuse doesnt offer and we find not acc worthy
You are so insecure that you come to a UCONN message board to look for validation. LOL. Pathetic dude. I am sure Gerry McNamara will turn your recruiting around.

Reaction Score
'Anything' is a bit strong. It's an albatross to be sure, but ultimately, it comes down to the Coach/facilities.

And the conference which gets you on tv and determines who you play against. you can buy a lot better facilities and coaches with acc money than aac. I can pull the numbers if you are interested.

Reaction Score
You are so insecure that you come to a UCONN message board to look for validation. LOL. Pathetic dude. I am sure Gerry McNamara will turn your recruiting around.

Love you too babe.

Youve spent half the day on the cuse board and i know it because you recite stuff from the board. You live in a glass house.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom