OT Pats | Page 7 | The Boneyard

OT Pats

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Yes cause snow white is headquartered at gillete stadium and owned by kraft family.

The people selling hot dogs and beers and selling tickets are employees of the team.

Interned for the Baltimore Orioles in their ticket sales department many years ago. Learned they were connected then
Do the people selling hot dogs and beers and selling tickets work for Kraft Productions?

Reaction Score
For a moment, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, which is a lot harder to do now that the actual tape and interaction with the security team was aired on Fox. That said, with their history, who in their right mind thought sending a camera guy to tape their Advance Scout at another team's stadium while their next opponent was playing a game? There was no way that this was going to have a positive outcome.

If this show or whatever they were working on was so important that it had to be done even in the face of potnetial media and NFL backlash, i.e. risk management, I would have sent the Advance Scout, the camera guy, and bathroom guy to another team's stadium that featured 2 teams that New England did not even have on the schedule for 2019/20, or, better yet a college or CFL game to get this stock footage. I would have then gotten written permission from the NFL, both participating teams, and God himself attesting to the fact that they 1) had permission to do this and that 2) it was not game related. Heck, I would have asked security from the host team to stick with them to make sure that no one could be accused of filming stuff they shouldn't be or running-off with someone's playbook.

Plus, it's the fracking 1-13 Bengals.

Either the Pat's key decision makers are a bunch of idiots, which based on their record over the last 2 decades is doubtful, or they are so arrogant that they deluded themselves that they woudl not get caught. In either case, I think the other NFL owners are going to push Goodell to hammer them again.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

Freakin' Patriots...Amirite?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom