OT Pats | Page 6 | The Boneyard

OT Pats

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

Contextomy.

According to the highlights published by NFL dot Com (Owned by the NFL). The Cowboys achieved a 1st down to the Patriots 29 (looked like the 28 to me, but whatever), to which 15 yards was added resulting from a Roughing the Passer penalty. Simple math indicates that 1st & 10 should have been at the 14YL (29-15).

Your own video evidence shows the unofficial CGI line of scrimmage is behind the ball. Is it even remotely possible that the graphics guy at CBS FOX made a mistake?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Good god this is so weak. So a filmmaker spent all day working and offers to delete everything? Not just the illegal stuff? So an independent contractor is okay with going home with nothing for the people who hired him? Was he ready to get fired that easily?

lol okay so the pats just let this “contractor” go do whatever he wants without telling them where and how he plans to film things for them. They are paying him to contribute to a documentary or whatever; don’t you think the pats would want to know what he’s doing, and maybe they’d be a little more sensitive given they have had issues with “filming” in the past? And again, it’s just odd that such oversight comes from the most disciplined franchise in the sport.

Yeah more details need to come out, but it’s sketchy as hell right now.

Q1. Yes, he had 8 minutes of footage. He offered to delete it. Since it's illegal. I have no idea why you think this is a difficult thing to do. On my camera, I just select the file and it's gone (but I don't tell the NFL that I didn't delete the file in the trash!!!). As for whether he's OK with it, he was told he didn't have the rights to the footage!! What's he going to do? Fight them over what's not his?

2. The documentary has been up on the Patriots site for months now with various different episodes. You can view them yourself if you don't believe it.

3. Let's say you're right and this was all a scheme. They concocted the documentary hoax last year, then they put it into practice by spending countless hours and episodes over several months. They were waiting for their one chance to film sidelines (in an era when playcalls are made with radios not hand signals), and they decided to choose the Bengals to do this against, instead of the Chiefs, Eagles, Texans or Ravens. Or they did it to every team in which case every week an NFL team credentialed this crew so it could continue it's exposee of advance scout's life! Leaving a trail a mile long so the NFL could ask them, "Just how long does it take to do an episode on advance scouting?" This was their dastardly plan. And they did this rather than send some flunky into the stands to film the Bengals' sidelines to his heart's content, rather than set up a tripod right in front of the Bengals' media team in the pressbox!

You may be right. If you are, then Belichick is the stupidest person in Martha's Vineyard.

Reaction Score
You can spin it however you want to spin it.

Again, the Patriots got caught illegally videotaping opponents practicing. AGAIN.

Reaction Score
You can spin it however you want to spin it.

Again, the Patriots got caught illegally videotaping opponents practicing. AGAIN.

Proof positive you don't even know what you're talking about. LOL.

Reaction Score
Right. And Kraft didn't solicit a prostitute because the charges went no where.....

You do realize this has nothing to do with practice, right? I mean, get your basic facts straight.

Reaction Score
Yup. They stole all the secrets there.

Oh right....it's filming the team's sidelines during a game. My bad. Can you tell me how that's "advanced scouting"?

Reaction Score
Oh right....it's filming the team's sidelines during a game. My bad. Can you tell me how that's "advanced scouting"?

What do you think advanced scouts do? That's exactly what they do. They've interviewed a bunch of them on NFL network to say they are looking for substitution packages so that their team can match them.

Teams tend to use the same types of players in different packages.

Reaction Score
What do you think advanced scouts do? That's exactly what they do. They've interviewed a bunch of them on NFL network to say they are looking for substitution packages so that their team can match them.

And everyone on every news outlet is saying what the Patriots did was wrong and even though it wasn't directly the Patriots team the film crew is under the Patriots umbrella. Yet you still are dug in saying they did nothing wrong and everyone should stop complaining

Reaction Score

Then why does he immediately offer to delete it? Shouldn't he say this is exactly what he's being paid to do and take it up with his boss?

Reaction Score
And everyone on every news outlet is saying what the Patriots did was wrong and even though it wasn't directly the Patriots team the film crew is under the Patriots umbrella. Yet you still are dug in saying they did nothing wrong and everyone should stop complaining

You have problems reading. I wrote: "The camera crew violated a rule."

Reaction Score
Then why does he immediately offer to delete it? Shouldn't he say this is exactly what he's being paid to do and take it up with his boss?

He was the boss! He was the head of the documentary series. He offered to delete it because they told what he was doing was illegal.

Reaction Score
You have problems reading. I wrote: "The camera crew violated a rule."
They are employed by the Patriots. They are Patriots employees/ work for the Patriots. The Patriots organization is responsible. It's extremely simple to understand

Reaction Score
They are employed by the Patriots. They are Patriots employees/ work for the Patriots. The Patriots organization is responsible. It's extremely simple to understand

Never disagreed. What are you going on about? In fact, I stated this already three pages back. They broke a rule. You know how I know? The Patriots came out and said they violated a rule. We take responsibility!! What the heck are we even discussing here?

Husky25

Reaction Score
Not sure that is exactly the case. Kraft Productions contracted the camera crew. Those working for Kraft Productions are not necessarily Patriots employees.

Reaction Score
Never disagreed. What are you going on about? In fact, I stated this already three pages back. They broke a rule. You know how I know? The Patriots came out and said they violated a rule. We take responsibility!! What the heck are we even discussing here?
They cheated. They got caught again. They have a history and track record of this over the past 15 years.

Reaction Score
Not sure that is exactly the case. Kraft Productions contracted the camera crew. Those working for Kraft Productions are not necessarily Patriots employees.
They are Patriots employees just like vendors at the stadium and ticket reps are Patriots employees.

Husky25

Reaction Score
By that logic, Snow White works for ESPN? I'm inclined to think not.

Reaction Score
By that logic, Snow White works for ESPN? I'm inclined to think not.
Yes cause snow white is headquartered at gillete stadium and owned by kraft family.

The people selling hot dogs and beers and selling tickets are employees of the team.

Interned for the Baltimore Orioles in their ticket sales department many years ago. Learned they were connected then

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom