OT Pats | The Boneyard

OT Pats

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Meh, they played like crap most of the game. Surprised they were in it at the end anyway.

Reaction Score
No one is going to feel sorry for the Pats. The chiefs tried their hardest to blow that game too. The pats offense does not look good at this point.

Reaction Score
Perfect example of a whistleblower who deserves to lose his job. Its not the end of the world, but incompetence should not be tolerated at this level. There are plays that can be reviewed, but stopping the ability to be reviewed is just plain stupidity.

Reaction Score
Pats are still likely going to be 13-3, get a bye and host at least one playoff game. I guess that is panic time?!

Reaction Score
The Pats had chances but the refs were trash. 3 major blown calls cost them 7 points minimum.

But the reason they couldn't challenge at least 1 of those calls is that NY refused to overturn the bad spot on the KC first down that somehow ended up 1 1/2 yards ahead. If that could have been overturned, then they'd have a challenge left for the Harry non-TD.

Reaction Score
But the reason they couldn't challenge at least 1 of those calls is that NY refused to overturn the bad spot on the KC first down that somehow ended up 1 1/2 yards ahead. If that could have been overturned, then they'd have a challenge left for the Harry non-TD.
You’re absolutely right. That play would be the 4th major bad call. Kelce was short!

Reaction Score
A Pats fan I am not, but boy that is some epic officiating incompetence. NFL has a real issue on their hands - officials are way too much a part of the game.

Reaction Score
The pats have played 4 good teams, chiefs, ravens, Texans and bills, and only beat the bills 16-10 (with Allen getting knocked out). Maybe you can count the Steelers, but I’m not buying they are good. Ravens and Texans won relatively easily too. You can’t count them out in the playoffs, but that’s not a good sign.

Reaction Score

Ahhh, an upstater Pats melt! @August_West

Reaction Score
The pats have played 4 good teams, chiefs, ravens, Texans and bills, and only beat the bills 16-10 (with Allen getting knocked out). Maybe you can count the Steelers, but I’m not buying they are good. Ravens and Texans won relatively easily too. You can’t count them out in the playoffs, but that’s not a good sign.

The Bills, Ravens, and Texans games were all on the road. I feel good about rematches in Foxboro against the Bills, KC, and the Texans. A potential Ravens rematch in Baltimore would be tough.

Reaction Score
Words I’ve been waiting years to hear “Pats screwed by refs”

With all the calls the Pats get year in and year out, I’m not sorry. It’s about damn time they get screwed just like the other 31 teams have been.

The officiating does need to get better, in a hurry.

Reaction Score
Refs also missed an obvious late hit on Mahomes if the Chiefs did that to Brady the guy would be suspended. If Kelce wasnt an idiot and just held the ball instead of going backwards after getting the 1st down and fumbled in the process the game is over, and none of this is a discussion. Pats also had it 1st and goal twice in the 4th and couldn't convert.

Reaction Score
It wouldnt even surprise me if the Pats lost the last 2 weeks on purpose, maybe the NFL wanted them to lose to increase viewership for the playoffs.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Doesn’t mean they didn’t have at least one touchdown taken off the board.

That being said, imagine being chirped by a fan of the Jets or Giants.

I was honestly the most surprised on that pass interference. Just from th live shot, I was like, ok he was tackled, that's a flag. Aaaaaaand....nothing.

Ref was right there:

ELTvkk3XUAAsmTq.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom