OT: Pats Signed Tebow | The Boneyard

OT: Pats Signed Tebow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Awesome. I always thought the Pats could figure out a way to use him.

Reaction Score
No idea. I just think Belichek will figure it out and I'm curious to see what they are up to.

Reaction Score
No idea. I just think Belichek will figure it out and I'm curious to see what they are up to.

I was bustin' hoophound but truth is I'm not sure he has a spot ..... just a great athlete, football player in college that doesn't fit anywhere at the next level......if he was smart the best route would be the Doug Flutie, Warren Moon-route......go make yourself a name up north and see what happens.

Reaction Score
I know they are the most "dynamic" team in history but how will they use him?? lol

C'mon, just because he flamed out with that embarrassment of a franchise doesn't mean the same thing is going to happen when they put him with people who actually know what they're doing.

And if it doesn't work out, who cares? Dump him. I fully expect to see him in the endzone at Gillette in week 2, though.

Reaction Score
C'mon, just because he flamed out with that embarrassment of a franchise doesn't mean the same thing is going to happen when they put him with people who actually know what they're doing.

And if it doesn't work out, who cares? Dump him. I fully expect to see him in the endzone at Gillette in week 2, though.

In the end zone.........c'mon BigMac why would they make him a cheerleader??

Reaction Score
They are only going to play him against the jets and only after they are up 21+ points on them. So he should play after the 3rd pats possession.

Reaction Score
The Pats have a long history of making stars out of "average" talent and reviving the dead careers of "has beens" (Usually running backs) I suspect they can find interesting ways to play Tebow and I'd guess they already have some ideas. The Pats would never bring a guy in for attention so they must see some value there. I look forward to seeing what they try to do with him.

My guess is we see quite a bit of him if he is on the opening day roster. Otherwise, he gets cut very quickly to avoid a circus.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
ron-paul.gif

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Maybe he can be the next Danny Woodhead.

Reaction Score
Just how everyone talked how smart he was for picking up Albert Haynesworth, how did that work out. What is he going to be, their 4th TE.

Reaction Score
As a Jets fan, this nightmare just gets worse and worse. All the ways I thought Tebow could be used as a weapon will now come true.....for the Pats. He is a gifted, driven football player and if they can get what they got out of Danny "Rudy" Woodhead, they will most certainly get rewards from this move. And I know he's going to absolutely stab a dagger into the Jets when he plays them.

For what it is worth? I hope it happens. I'm not a fan of Rex and think they did Tebow a great disservice and he never once opened his mouth or was negative. Tebow is a great guy and deserves a legit chance at helping a team.

U

UCONNfan1

All the ways Tebow could be used as a weapon? Good grief - my first thought was the Pats took him on to be a water boy. He's perfect for the college game. But as a QB in the pros, he's a joke. Maybe if he wants to transition to tight end or something, I could see him being useful. But as a QB? And he gets more publicity than Brady.

Reaction Score
All the ways Tebow could be used as a weapon? Good grief - my first thought was the Pats took him on to be a water boy. He's perfect for the college game. But as a QB in the pros, he's a joke. Maybe if he wants to transition to tight end or something, I could see him being useful. But as a QB? And he gets more publicity than Brady.

Hes better then Brady

Reaction Score
Not at all as a QB, unless you put some Kapernick type reads in there. TE, RB, slot WR, option type QB, halfback option. Belichick is going to turn him into a blank Scrabble piece that fits anywhere JUST as an you to Rex Ryan.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If Brian Kozlowski can spend a decade in the NFL I imagine there is a position where Tebow can cash a check.

Reaction Score
There is no way Brady sits for even one play. So what is the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom