OT: Pats Signed Tebow | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Pats Signed Tebow

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I think the fact that I was hired by someone to give my analysis carries a little credibility. It doesn't make me Peter King or Matthew Berry.
If you can get someone to pay you, good for you.

Still find it hilarious. :D

Reaction Score
You would have a poor attitude too if you were a battering ram for a Cincinnati team that never had a winning season in your tenure. Dillon was more motivated joining the Patriots.

OK? Totally off topic but OK. My point was that most teams weren't interested in Dillon due to poor attitude and lack of production his last year in Cinci...you said he was never a has been, but now you're agreeing with me?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
what's so hilarious about it...?
To prove he knows something about football (and he may, that's not really the point), he uses this line

written a number of articles on fantasy football websites

As if writing on fantasy (fantasy) football websites (writing on any website) can't done by any idiot with a computer. Kind of like thinking one is qualified to scout for the Yankees because one has coached his son's T-ball team. Or stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :cool:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
To prove he knows something about football (and he may, that's not really the point), he uses this line

written a number of articles on fantasy football websites

As if writing on fantasy (fantasy) football websites (writing on any website) can't done by any idiot with a computer. Kind of like thinking one is qualified to scout for the Yankees because one has coached his son's T-ball team. Or stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :cool:

Hey, that last is totally legit. Done it. Proved it. QED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99