OT - Patriots | Page 10 | The Boneyard

OT - Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
11 of 12 balls deflated. Really NE? Really?

Particularly in light of Spygate....the cheating again really hurts the legacy....

And they woulda beat Indy with nerf footballs....

Stupid.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

Particularly in light of Spygate....the cheating again really hurts the legacy....

Stupid.
There is a sabateur in the midst and everyone blames the Patriots. :oops:

Reaction Score

Stupid.
All this is, is another attempt by the media to generate some controversy before the big event. I am sure that in the annals of NFL football this has been done before. It reminds me of the famous pine tar incident with George Brett. George was just doing something that everyone else did but he got caught. I am sure that other QB's have done the same thing including the suddenly indignant Troy Aikman.

Reaction Score
All this is, is another attempt by the media to generate some controversy before the big event. I am sure that in the annals of NFL football this has been done before. It reminds me of the famous pine tar incident with George Brett. George was just doing something that everyone else did but he got caught. I am sure that other QB's have done the same thing including the suddenly indignant Troy Aikman.[/QUOTE

Spoken like a true Pats fan!:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Ladies and Gentleman, we have a winner! It is ALL about the guys in the trenches, and this is the worst Offensive Line the Patriots have had since the mid 1990's. We would all look like crap if we were taking the beating that Brady is taking right now.

The only way this team makes the playoffs is because the other 3 teams in that division are from mediocre to woeful. That 7-point struggle versus Oakland last week was no mirage... the Patriots are in serious trouble.

BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox