OT: Off season? Nope Food season!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Off season? Nope Food season!!

Reaction Score
Thread for ketchup lovers that way>>>>>>>
Swiss Chard is better than broccoli rabe and can be substituted 90% of the time. And it's not the bitter mess that is broccoli rabe

Reaction Score
I had freekah. And miso butter chicken with sliced carrots and kale. Kale is disgusting. you blue apron and your automatic, you were too slow to cancel, deliveries.

Nice pork sammich.

Lol I know these feels.

I think I have gotten 3 free deliveries out of them and paid accidentally for 1, so I think I'm still in the black.

I do like kale, though (reduced/browned in a stir fry, or marinated in lemon juice on a salad).

Reaction Score
I do like kale, though (reduced/browned in a stir fry, or marinated in lemon juice on a salad).

marinade it in spicy balsamic vinaigrette. top off with fried or sauteed calamari and some freshly squeezed lemon. add chick peas.

Reaction Score
lol Swiss chard.
At my supermarket you get a free 3 pack of panties with every pound of Swiss chard.
you're missing out. I have an awesome soup recipe if you want it

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I don't leave my egg out in weather. Sorry not sorry.
You are not a man of the people. I learned to smoke butts on a weber kettle, and it's out there in the snow with my WSM now. As god intended.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
One nice tip for pork shoulder in the slow cooker: pop it on top of a foil loaf pan (I just roll up wads of foil). That way it isn't stewing in the juices, which it then can be returned to after pulling.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
First let me say, not that impressed. Although I'm imagining that on the BY scale, that's probably well above average.

broccoli rabe sucks

Second, let me say, you are a heathen.

fwiw, I just finished dinner. Which came from the grill. Which is outside 365 days a year. I believe that's my 8th time using it in 2017 thus far.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I wonder how cold that sandwich was, considering you took 50 photos along the way.

Reaction Score
Resized_20170226_182926.jpg

Reaction Score
broccoli rabe sucks
Broccoli rabe is awesome. Cavatelli with Italian sausage, broccoli rabe, cannellini beans, olive oil, a lot of garlic and parmesan is one of my favorites. So simple and so tasty. Broccoli rabe is a necessity on the pork sandwich and with cavatelli and sausage.

Reaction Score
Broccoli rabe is awesome. Cavatelli with Italian sausage, broccoli rabe, cannellini beans, olive oil, a lot of garlic and parmesan is one of my favorites. So simple and so tasty. Broccoli rabe is a necessity on the pork sandwich and with cavatelli and sausage.

No. It's a terrible vegetable. The worst.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I had freekah. And miso butter chicken with sliced carrots and kale. Kale is disgusting. you blue apron and your automatic, you were too slow to cancel, deliveries.

Nice pork sammich.

LOL. The Blue Apron miso butter chicken is next up for me, tomorrow or Friday, and Lady Hans was too slow to stop a next order that arrives tomorrow. We are test-driving.

I really liked the smoky cod over arugula potato salad that I made last Saturday, one of the first times I've cooked with such fidelity to a recipe, like flying by instruments.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
LOL. The Blue Apron miso butter chicken is next up for me, tomorrow or Friday, and Lady Hans was too slow to stop a next order that arrives tomorrow. We are test-driving.

I really liked the smoky cod over arugula potato salad that I made last Saturday, one of the first times I've cooked with such fidelity to a recipe, like flying by instruments.

I still dont know what freekah is. The pork sammich was pretty solid as well as the chorizo dish. The ny strip over sticky rice was solid too. Im not big on leafy greens so the kale was like lawn clippings for me.

I should tell you guys about this old school stuffed flank steak mama 313 hooks it up with. And ricotta pie. Gawd i love ricotta pie.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom